ALOT ALOT OF PHOTOS. But I didn't post everything. Okay today Short Story Appreciation was just writing our stories. I give up on it already. My 2 stories are about a monkey named Roland and a girl named Anna. Yes. Anna dies. Anyway, after that, went to the library where everyone started doing Bio report. And because my dear Fujitsu hates me, I sat on the chair and slept. Feeling extremely useless and pathetic because I wasn't doing any work. And I had no one to talk to. When Louise called me, everyone shushed me. HURHUR. And after that they ended up making more noise than me okay.
REACHED A NEW HIGH SCORE OF SOLITAIRE TODAY. 9561! :D :D :D :D I AM WELL ON THE WAY TO REACHING 10000. YESSSSSSSSSS. Mummy fetched me right after school, dropped Justina at the station on the way. Went to pick up Meredith and I saw LingLing with BRACESSSS. They look kinda cool! Light blue! Went home and slept for 2 hours. Then started on Bio at 5, 3 pages so far! Calvin said it must be 8pages, JayJay said 4-5 pages. Freak, WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO. Dinner was ended with 3 different types of chocolate today. Heh heh. Royce chocolates, brownies and Kinder Bueno. :D :D
Ryan's 3 different stages- First. Awake and doing work.

He gave up and went to sleep.

Got up and was extremely happy listening the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack.

Louise's stickers, which she wrote on.

The goodie bag!

With Fruit Loops in them.

See, everyone is studying.

Zhihong spoilt my candid shot.

Monday Ashley hijacked my phone and took pictures.

We saw the light!

Edwin was trying to find a comfortable spot in my chair.

Chenyin demonstrates her unglam self once again. HAHA.

Louise laughing.

The super long necklace which amused her greatly

:D

Calvin wore his specs to school on Monday.

This is the face of a pervert.

Rylala!

It's 11.57pm, I shall try to sleep soon. After making a cover page for my 2 short stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment