Sunday, May 6, 2007

FAMOUSMAGS, YO.

Woke up at 11 today! :D Yay, great sleeeeep. Mummy dragged me out to go marketing with her. And because I was buying loads of junk food at Shop and Save, we decided it would make more sense to go to Sheng Siong instead! So we returned like, half our stuff, paid, dropped the stuff home, then went to Sheng Siong for a second round of marketing! Hahaha. :D I BOUGHT GUMMY WORMSSSSS. And loads of other stuff. YAYYYY. Kakak tsk-ed me when she saw all the junk I bought. :D :D :D

Baked FAMOUSMAGS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES for chinese, then packed some for NUTTTT. Walked out to pass them to her, and to borrow her Merchant of Venice since mine is in my locker, and I lost the key. D: So until I get a duplicate, I need the book. HAHA. Omgggg. I only realised I lost the key, yesterday! Which means I probably lost it on Friday, WHICH MEANS THAT'S JUSTINA MOMENT #4. PFFFT. That was a bad day. D: D: Okay, I shall be a good girl and do my Physics reflections now! (:

No comments: