Today church in the morning. Found out that there's a compulsory church camp in freaking MALAYSIA and Mummy insists I go or I won't get confirmed. Bloody hell. Ah Ma called me up insisting that I take a train down to Queenstown cuz she made ba zhang. And I was just trying to get her off the phone saying I'll call her back later, but I didn't and she called again. And she was complaining why I didn't answer my phone (Oh, I don't know, maybe cuz I was SLEEPING and my phone was silenced?!), and she said how like we should have told her earlier so she didn't make the bazhang, and in the end I just made Meredith handle her. SHE EVEN WANTED TO TRAIN DOWN TO TANAH MERAH FROM QUEENSTOWN LAH WTF. And all this happened in, CHINESE. Pfft!
Went to Simpang for dinner, omg we ordered way too much food. Murtabak, roti john, hor fun, chicken rice, rojak, steak, chicken chop. COULDN'T FINISH. Haha, after that went to meet Jeremy, Delon and Fared. Yes I ended up being the only girl again, HURR. JEREMY STARTED TELLING FARED ABOUT MY SOCCER COURT TRAUMA. Mummy sent me a funny message. Calvin came. I left at about 9, because still had to pack. I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED PACKING. AND MY STOMACH FEELS FUNNY. Nicholas just sent me a voice clip of him singing. HAHAHA. Okay bye. OBS in 8 hours? I am going to die.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment