We're moving. Ballet in the afternoon was pure torture, stretched every muscle in my body and I think I'm going to die in pain. Went back home for a while, then went to Eastpoint because I wanted my Ben&Jerrys and Mummy and Uncle were going to meet the housing agent. Papers signed. Hm, didn't get my Ben&Jerrys in the end because we went to Edelweiss Park to take pictures. Um, don't ask. Back home where I ate yummy bulgogi beeeeeef. :D Mummy will get me my Ben&Jerrys soooooon. (:
I'm sorry it turned out like this, I'm sorry we drifted, I'm sorry we don't know what's going on in each other's lives anymore.But you're still the best friend I ever had, really. I'm just tired and sorry.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment