Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hello Edelweiss

Mummy just said that she is gonna buy Edelweiss Park. I'm okay with it lah, I just don't like the location, since it's in the middle of nowhere and closest to Changi Prison. Oh well, apparently if we move, we'll only stay there for a year. But that doesn't make sense if we're only going to move for a year, then might as well not move? Ah, whatever.

Today was a super long day. Louise came to school really grumpy, and it was kinda funny. HAHA. -HUGSSSSSS I brought gummy worms and Hello Panda Strawberry! :D Half of the gummy worms were gone during Humans. I had to untwist our carrier pigeon's wings because it was too round. And my fingers were being pricked and smelled like blood. :O Break then Lang Arts and Miss Nansi didn't come into class so we had a free period? The guys were playing Dota, I was copying Physics. Went for Chinese and I am so cool because I remembered to bring my Chinese file. Good job Mag.

Lunch, then Physics. Where Calvin dared to ask me if he could AP me after eating like, half my gummy worms. HURHUR. Physics was really boring, Calvin drew on his tablet! :O IN PERMANANT MARKER. And then he asked me to draw as well, and I was scared, so I shook, so his smiley looks kinda demented, and it's huge. :O ZOMGGG.

Before MAS started, we were in the room. And some of them were listening to music, and Ben called Dirty Little Secrets "Ang1Zang1Xiao3Mi4Mi4" BLOODY FUNNY LAH. Hahaha! Then Chenyin started adding in her own weird chinese words at the end of every line. Edwin's group had a presentation on Second Life today. LAST LESSON OF MAS TODAY. Walked opposite with Joleneney because I had a craving for waffles, we took 229 then she realised she took from the wrong side, then I remembered that 229 makes a turn, so everything was alright in the end. HAHA. (:

Guess what, my Fujitsu is screwed up again. It can't play music, and I have to depend on my iRiver that can't play m4a or AAC files. Which is kinda screwed up. Bloody hell. I'm beginning to rethink my whole Anti- Ipod thing. Because it seems much more convenient. But it can only connect to 1 computer, which makes it kinda hard. HM. Pictures from yesterday.

Hello Chenyin, :D
Poof, Love you.
THIS IS CALVIN'S TABLET. I KNOW THE SMILEY LOOKS DEMENTED LAHHH. It says " You are bracekid!".

No comments: