Decided to walk out and buy my Ben&Jerrys because I got impatient. Got into trouble. And I'm sorry Mummy.
Today has been a really bad day. I think I have bad fengshui, someone get a geomancer to fengshui my room. My eyes are now swollen and half the size they're supposed to be. I'm getting the flu, and suddenly am in no mood to eat my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough which makes no sense since it's what I got into trouble for in the first place.
Thanks/Sorry Jeremy, I owe you Ben&Jerrys! D:
Thanks Calvin, BLACK MATCHES WITH GREEN TOO.
Thanks Chenyin, for the cyber hug.
Oh, and Nut finally blogged, so go see the pictures.
I hate that all my friendship meets drama, I don't like lying and making my mum disappointed. I don't like seeing the look on her face that shows her losing trust in me. I don't like ruining her Mother's Day. I'm tired of keeping up appearances, I'm tired of all the shit that happens. I'm tired of everything, good night world.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment