Friday, May 18, 2007

Cheapthrills, thrill.

Today was a sucker day. Okay first I had to bring newspapers to school, and a rag for College Cleanup. So I put everything into a NTUC plastic bag and looked super aunty. Luckily I met Calvin at the gate and passed it to him to carry. HAHA. Then I didn't eat breakfast cuz I thought we had a free period in the morning to find food, then in the end we had this stupid talk about the Singapore Disabled Sports Association. The stupid insensitive bitch spent more than half an hour talking shit, and like, pointing out disabled people. I MEAN LIKE, WTF WOMAN, WE GET THE POINT. You don't have to keep mentioning that Jeremy is disabled. That wheelchair dude. Wtf, and then you actually say, in front of everyone, that when you first saw Firdhaus, you thought he looked like an orangutan. WTF?! Screw you bitch, are you sure you're in the right job. If I wasn't starving and didn't only have 10mins to find food, me and Louise would found something hard to throw at you/ go up to you and flick you off/ go up to you and call you an insensitive bitch.

PE wasn't that bad. Except for the running. And when Faye screamed out "GO MAG!" super damn loudly and Louise, Chenyin and Justina who were in front burst out laughing. Not cool. After running 3 rounds around the track, we could choose to do anything we wanted! So our class chose Captain's Ball and we played against 1B. Lost, but had fun. HAHA. I ran in halfway through the match after sitting at the side, and scored! MAG (Y). :D

Slacked off for awhile before Short Story Appreciation started. I finished my first short story for elective today! YAY. (: Went to our favourite hangout spot and met Louise and Chenyin. Subway was open again today! Omg White Chip Nut is Yum. LOUISE OWES ME 7BUCKS. Waited till about 120 for Calvin before we went for lunch, because he was waiting for 1C people. AND THEN, they went to Parkway and we didn't want to go, so me, Justina, Chenyin and Louise went opposite for lunch. OMG LUNCH WAS HILARIOUS. JayJay, Edwin, Ben, Zhihong joined us for lunch! AND THEN EDWIN, THE POOR KID, he was eating, and like some bird pooped and it dropped right in front of his food. HAHAHAHAHA. And so he couldn't eat it anymore and bought another plate of char kuay teow and sat further away from that spot. So we're all kinda paranoid and laughing right, and we keep looking up to see if the damned bird is still there, and then after awhile we see like it's white butt. HAHA. It's the first time I've seen a bird's butt okay. And I didn't even realise it shitted until Justina's tablet case had like, bird shit on it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH. The bird has something against us since it mooned us, then shit on us, twice. IT WAS HILARIOUS. Hahahahahahahahaha!

Chenyin saw AHS people so we went into 711, where her juniors were. I SAW GLEN, RICH GUY WHO EATS INSTANT NOODLES WITH ABALONE. I didn't even know it was him until Chenyin said it was. Okay. Went back to school for College Cleanup. I swept the floor, and stacked the tables, and arranged the tables, and wiped the wall OKAY! Hurhurrrrr. Edwin kicked the soccer ball at JayJay's balls. OUCH. Went to the Library with Louise to meet Calvin, Yijun and Ashley. Me and Louise were amusing ourselves with camwhoring and taking pictures of um, people. :D John came, and he can be a normal person if you talk to him nicely okay!

Walked out, and me and Louise figured out how the new gate thingy works. :D We just waited for Keng Mun to walk through it. HAHA. Bus-ed home.

Haha! (: We are on a mission.
HAHA WE WERE LIKE, STALKING THEM LAH! Okay, hardly since they were sitting right in front of us.
The word SCREAM kinda ruins the effect. HAHA.
Aw.
Love!


Yijun looks so, manly! HAHA.
TWIT.

Chenyin had nice fringe today.

She was wearing the new Delta house shirt, over the anniversary tee. HAHA. I think our house tee is pretty! But I didn't order it. Pfft.

HAHA CHENYIN DONT DROOL :D



No comments: