I am so freaking sleepy now but I'm blogging, after I finished reading some stupid short story. Ahh, okay this morning sucked. Because Ryan could tell that I slept very late. Pffft. Which meant that I had eye bags. D: And my right eye was itchy and hurting the whole day.
After elective, everyone was in the library and the atmosphere was super tense. Everyone was rushing to finish the Maths project, and Calvin calls me up to tell me there's some references thing to do. And I'm doing it then he tells me that Ben's computer has no battery and his charger isn't working and he's the only person who has the file. So we're all panicking and trying to get an extra battery but no one has one. And I'm trying to add to my History of Quadratic Equations while doing the references. LUCKILY, Ben's charger decides to work in time. It had to be put at some certain angle. Fujitsu sucks balls okay. We manage to finish everything by 12 on the dot and Ben runs off to print it and submit. -big sigh of relief. So now everything's that's due today is DONE, I have to start on Bio. And do more short stories for Short Story Appreciation. Because Mr Bernard Walker didn't get my first story. Rawr. It was supposed to have ended already and he's like "So how are you going to continue from here?" SHIIIIT.
Went to have Katong Laksa with Calvin, Louise, Chenyin, Justina and Ben. Edwin was supposed to come along too but he had to go back to school and send some stuff for Maths project. After eating, walked to Parkway with Calvin. Bought Ben&Jerrys Phish Food for Jeremy. Calvin paid $1.50. Then walked to Banquet to meet Jeremy, Delon, Daren, Daniel and um Vance? Omg I'm amazed at how much they eat. It's like, 5 Edwin's at a table. :O The ice cream was like half melted in the end when Jeremy finally decided to eat it. He ate it damn grossly, and like the tub was passed around the table. Haha. Bus-ed home with Calvin and Jeremy, met Rachel Yong on the bus. Came home and watched Gilmore Girls, fell asleep until tuition started.
I'M GOING TO WATCH PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN TOMORROW. AND WE'RE GOING TO WEAR ALL BLACK BECAUSE CALVIN SAYS PIRATES WEAR BLACK. HURRR. THANK YOU JEREMY, AND YOUR AUNT. HAHA :D
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment