Thursday, May 3, 2007

This is my 101th post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOLENENEY! (: I hope you had a wonderful birthday today, (with the cream on your face). :D I'm glad we kissed hugged and made up because I missed you! All the lame jokes that amuse you to no end, and the random and retarded things we do. :D Love!

Even though the cake yesterday was ruined, it could still be eaten! It just looks terrible. D: Mummy said to bake another cake, so we did. And she suggested putting in orange liqueur, and I forgot the name of it. So today I had to go to school holding a jacket, a cake, and I had to tap my ezlink card too. Luckily, met Louise at the gate so she could help me tap my card since all my hands were full. The TRC was taken for the TA2s health checkup so Humans was in class, no joint lesson today! Miss Wong very kindly offered to help me put the cake in the staff room so that the cream wouldn't melt. Yay, thank you Miss Wong! (:

Joleneney came down after her Physics and we sang her birthday song in English and Chinese! Yes, to showcase our bilingual abilities. (: And she had to blow out her candle twice because the first time, she didn't make a wish! And everyone insisted that she had to, so we lit the candle again, and she wished that someone would do her zuo wen for her, so sadly, her wish didn't come true this year. :D The cake was kinda big, and people like Ashley, Rylala, Yijun were standing outside our classroom staring in the window. Gave away the cake, and then the stupid Birthday Girl smeared cream on my face, so I smeared cream on hers too, then she somehow got it on Shannon, and Rylala got it in my hair! And I chased him down with a whole load of cream, and since his back was facing me, I got the cream on the back of his shirt instead. :O Hahaha! And then me and Jo ran to the toilet, he chased me and threw cream at me! :O

LangArts, we had to do a Merchant Of Venice quiz. I got 13/30 which isn't that bad considering I hardly read the play! Edwin was coming up with stupid answers to the questions. Like "What is Old Gobbo's impairment?"
Edwin: Impotency!

Chinese, we had ting xie, I filled up 3 blanks, and all 3 are wrong. So hello big fat zero! Miss Minnie asked me, Chuming, and Louise to go edit our holiday assignment which involved writing out a recipe, and a short write up of the food, so she can send it in for a competition! :O I feel so pro. Yay! Hahaha.

Lunch then Physics. Went through Dynamics again, and wanted to sleep through it but I didn't because I was being nice and filling up my worksheet, and Calvin's, who was sleeping. And I did all this, while doing my Media and Society homework, and talking to Sarah and Louise online. Hahaha! I am the epitome of multitasking! And I managed to finish everything! (: Yay Mag.

Media and Society was a bore, but we saw funny advertisements, like a picture of a wrinkled bottle of Absolut Vodka, and the caption was Absolut Impotency. And a guy peering down his underwear, with the caption OBSESSION. Funny! Haha. Went to the library with Calvin to find Ashley, Rylala, Yijun, Xuanzheng and Lynn! Copied Yijun's mensuration homework, then went home, while Calvin and Yijun walked to the interchange.

Mummy sold our furniture to the karang guni. So today I slept on the floor in the living room. Hahaha! It isn't that bad, it's just kinda cold. Apparently we have more furniture coming in, so yeahhh. Haha. I don't think I'll go for Mumbo Night tomorrow afterall, because Chenyin said what I planned to wear looks weird. So I have nothing to wear, and therefore I won't go! Limeng is going for Calvin's ice hockey finals too. Hm.

Cake cutting!
Hello Chenyin (:
Yijun's usual self.
The pretty cake with peaches and cream and alcohol! (:
After she made her wish, which didn't come true.

No comments: