Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Throw your arms around someone

Woke up at 645, with the rain pouring. D: Left for school only at around 710 and then outside school, I saw all the Student Council nominees holding umbrellas and walking people in. Probably to get more votes or something. Reached around 725, but Louise and Chenyin reached even later! :O Miss Loo made me say the pledge, and I sorta forgot how. Chenyin was telling us her story of why she was late. "It all started with a mosquito.."

Maths was okay, Mr Ho was impressed at our inability to get equations. He screamed about how he could hit people upside down. Or something. Today Calvin brought a variety of food, which was good since I gave him and Yijun their cookies and they finished theirs before first period ended. Then he brought hichew, and lakerol, and hersheys kisses, and polo mints. :D :D

Copied my Linear Modeling homework during free period. But I haven't copied Mensuration. Bloody hell. Art was terrible, Mr Heng was upset because the groups that presented weren't prepared. D: Maths again. I sorta managed to do what Mr Ngoh was asking. SORT OF. Me and Calvin were being retards and professed Melvin's undying love for Denise. "You can touch me all over". HAHAHAHA. Civics was Sexuality Education PART TWO. "Going steady- Should I wait?" Went for lunch with Calvin, Chenyin, Ashley, Yijun, Xuanzheng, Rylala, Shannon and Michelle. Ryan SEAH, Edwin and Louise were sitting nearby, and they were gonna skip Contact Time hurhur. Plus Edwin and Ryan were being annoying perverts. RAWRRRRRR.

Went back to school for Contact Time. Joleneney was sitting next to me, so was Calvin. We got scolded by the teacher for talking. Jo bought the same shirt that we already got her for her birthday lah. WTF. So now we have to find a way to exchange it. The easiest would be to just try get our money back then don't get her a present. :D But we can't do that. Haha. Ashley, Calvin and Yijun came over to "bake".

Calvin and Ashley were uh, being clones, of uh, I forgot her name. HAHA. Calvin separated 8 of the 10 eggs we used, and Ashley uh, cracked both. Do you sense a gender problem? HAHA. Mummy took over in the end. So we didn't really do much. Yijun amused himself by watching Spoogybob and eating watermelon. They finished all my Lays. 2 BAGS! They left around 6, and I slept. Mummy woke me up to announce that the cake is screwed. Because it's like, half cooked. And it didn't rise. And it looks like crap. So right now, Jo has no cake or present. Oops. But we plannnnnned! ):

This Friday- Mambo Night vs Ice Hockey Finals. I asked Mummy about Mambo Night and Calvin who was standing there separating eggs, went "COUGHFINALSCOUGH". Mummy allows me to go for the finals, so Yijun better be able to go too. Bowling for Soup is my current love. It shall see me through Physics report.

No comments: