Wednesday, May 9, 2007

FAMOUSMAGS and Dars White Chocolate

Morning Maths, I kinda understood it? OKAY NO, I GOT REALLY FRUSTRATED AT IT. But never mind Mag! You will do better! :D (I am my very own pep talk.) Lang Arts and we had to do a comprehension, Calvin kept asking me what is another word for "insert word here", and then he said "You're quite smart afterall". BLOODY HELL, I WAS ALWAYS SMART OKAY.

Art, and it cost me $1.60 to print out our handout, WHICH I DID ALL BY MYSELF THANKYOUVERYMUCH, double-sided and in colour, WTF! Presentation was okay, Mr Heng was looking out for things in our presentation, that we didn't present. BUT I PUT THEM IN THE HANDOUT. GOOD JOB MAG. :D

Maths again, I hate Remainder and Factor Theorem, and stupid Logarithms. I REALLY DOUBT I'LL USE LOGARITHMS IN MY EVERYDAY LIFE IN THE FUTURE. Civics was "Sex- Is it really touch and go?". Sex with a girl under 16, even if she is consenting, is called Carnal Connection. :O Ran opposite with Ryan, Louise, Chenyin, Calvin, JayJay, Edwin, Ben and Melvin to eat lunch. The Studen Council members were lending us umbrellas, LOVELY! Haha. (: Ate my lovely charkuayteow. :D Went back to school for OBS talk, which I already went through ONCE, with Mummy that time. BLOODY HELL. It was exactly the same thing! D: Then we went to see the House Council Nominees introductions. They were funny. Especially Chun Kiat's Panadol, contraceptive pills, and Viagra one. HAHA. "I will bring you up when you're down". :O

Walked to the 14/10 bus stop with Rylala, Calvin and Yijun. I was lucky because we missed 10, and then it came again after we walked out of Cheers! HAHA, so they wouldn't ditch me to take 14. HURHUR. I shall bring gummy worms tomorrow.

No comments: