Got woken up at 830 by Calvin. Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I thought it was my phone alarm(which I didn't set) and didn't answer his call the first time, then I remembered that I had to meet him at 10 to go exchange Joleneney's present. AHHHH. Called up Yijun and Jo, Jo told us to pick something, Yijun was still sleeping.
Mummy sent me to Parkway, after scolding me for taking off the plastic cover for my phone. Met Calvin at Dorothy Perkins, then found out that Dorothy Perkins only opens at 11. HURHUR. Hung out at the food court, we looked like runaway kids, singing random songs playing from his phone. Then we walked back up to the Fashion District and sat on the floor like hobos, and Calvin even had his guitar so he could have started playing something, and put a hat there for people to put in money. HAHA. Dorothy Perkins finally opened, and the last day for exchange was actually yesterday, but the nice lady allowed us to exchange. We got 2 shirts and a necklace, and still had to top up money so it would reach 63bucks. HURR.
Calvin met his mum, and I went to MPH armed with my mp3, waiting for Mummy. Walked opposite the road to meet her, Meredith, Uncle and brats. Ate way too much at Sakura, and saw Elis. Slept in the car for awhile on the way to ballet, first Grade7 lesson today! :O Miss Penny came to teach because Miss Shanti's still in Canada. Meredith joined our lesson. We learnt alot today. And everything was confusing. D: But it was fun overall. (: Mummy and Uncle dropped us home, while they went gallivanting somewhere. I'm going to fall asleep sooooon. AHHH. And there's still Physics reflections to do. D:
I didn't meant to fall in love, but I did.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment