Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Fruit Loops for breakfast

In our favourite hangout now - the Library. D: I'm about to collapse and just fall asleep. Using Ryan's tablet, thankyou! :D

Yesterday after elective, I planned to sleep then go back home and do Bio. Me and Louise managed to sleep for about an hour, then we woke up and got Subway cookies. :D Then Chenyin, Louise, Justina and Joleneney were supposed to come over and kill time at my house before volleyball/tuition. Started raining like shit after school, then Edwin called me up to find out where we were going. So him, Ben and JayJay also came over. We cabbed home, and didn't do work AT ALL. D: Except Edwin who did a little Logarithms. Pfft.

JayJay seemed super hungry, he ate like 3 plates of fried rice. :O Him and Ben left earlier, so Edwin was left with us girls, and we decided to watch My MVP Valentine. HAHAHAHA. Omg so nostalgic. :D And we were left squealing over one of the guys, and rewinding the show to see him again, and Edwin's face was too funny. HAHAHAHAHA. They all left at about 430, and I watched a little of Gilmore Girls before washing up and stuff. Jo left her phone, Edwin left his charger at my house. HURR.

I WORE ALL BLACK OKAY. Black tank + black pants. My shoes don't count because I'm not going to walk in lke 3inch pointy heels and fall and die. And it's not my fault I don't have a black jacket, hurhur. Started walking out at about 620, then I call Calvin and he's like "Oh, meet at 645 because we haven't left the house." -.- Wah lau, he's worse than a girl. So I sit at home for like, 10 more mins, then leave again. And when I'm going to reach the station, he messages me to tell me that I'm the last one. OH THANKS AH. Met Calvin, Jeremy and Kelly at the station and we make our way to Cine. Calvin and Jeremy were sitting on the floor, and these two kids, who were really tiny, but looked like boyfriend/girlfriend OR sister/brother. They were staring at the two people sitting on the floor, and when they walked past, called Calvin/Jeremy assholes. OHKAY.

Ate dinner at Pastamania. And even though that was my only meal of the day, didn't finish my food. Calvin and Jeremy went to get our food, and I talked to Kelly. NO AWKWARD SILENCES LAAAAAH. Went for the movie which was at 830 and had to surrender our phones again. Saw many many local celebs there- Jonathan, Hady, Taufik, Patricia Mok, Jeanette Aw, Chua Enlai, Felicia Chin etcetc. Managed to exchange seats with some people so we could sit together in the end. They gave a goodie bag with a whole big box of Fruit Loops, some ball thing of lipgloss which weirdly was sponsored by Crocs, eyedrops, Vicks Vapodrops, Pirates of the Carribean postcards, and um, I don't know. The movie was (Y), even though really long. When we got out of the theatre, only Kelly had a watch, and it was 1135pm already. The movie was 3 hours long! :O

Waited for Mummy who came to fetch us. She seemed kinda pissed off. Omg, so scary. She made Meredith call up Trini, to ask Joleneney for Calvin's number. I got like 6 missed calls, and 3 messages from Mummy saying "Call me". D: While waiting, Kelly entertained with lame jokes, and we looked drunk and delirious. In the car, Jeremy entertained himself with looking at his own videos on his phone. He was laughing to himself! Like Zhihong! :O Dropped Jeremy and Kelly at Simpang, then dropped Calvin home, when he messaged me because he left his ipod, I went home and put the ipod in my bag, and I find Chenyin's comb in my bag too. EVERYONE LEFT THINGS.

Okay pictures up later.

No comments: