Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm losing my Solitaire charm

Bio makes you stupid. Rawrrr. Stayed up till close to 3 last night/this morning doing Bio. Because I forgot to add in stuff so I had to copy out everything over. Frickkkk. So I only got like 3,4 hours of sleep. Eyebags are the bane of my life.

After morning assembly, there was the opening ceremony of Sports Carnival which was kinda lame because first, it was early in the morning and no one had any energy to start cheering. Second, they made us sit with the sun pointing in our faces. Wtf? Our class didn't sign up for any activities so me, Chenyin, Louise, Justina, Edwin, Ryan all went to the library to do Bio. Louise managed to finish Bio last night. Stayed in the library the whole day doing stupid Bio. And I had to redraw my graphs 3 times. Because Calvin came and pointed out my results were wrong, then we drew it again, and he noticed where we went wrong. PFFFT.

Mummy came to pick me up, went home for lunch then went out to pick Meredith and went down to the Asiapac place to see what they can do for my Fujitsu. We had to take a number, and on the piece of paper, they had a "Toilet password". OMG FUNNY. They'll call me when it's ready! Omg, I'm so afraid my files will be gone. D: And if there's any work to be done on my Fujitsu, they're charging at least 80bucks! RIPOFF. Sell us a lousy piece of shit so you can charge us even more to fix it. The warranty only covers hardware issues. And it's retarded because if there's a hardware problem, they'll change the hardware for you, but NOT transfer your files. And if you want them to transfer your files, FORK OUT YOUR CASH. Bloody hell.

Slept in the car while Uncle got dropped off at SCGS. Mummy was supposed to bring me shoppinggggg, but she got paranoid that Kakak was going to do something while we were out of the house so all we managed to do was get durian puffs from Goodwood park, and calamari and fish and chips from British Chippy before we had to get Uncle from SCGS. Pfft. Home now.

No comments: