GUESS WHAT. MY FUJITSU CAN'T EVEN START UP NOW. I FUCKING HATE IT. I NEED TO SCREAM/SHOUT/SWEAR/HIT SOMETHING/THROW SOMETHING/KILL SOMETHING. So now I'm using the bloody Compaq that's huge and laggy. At least I can still use it. Freaaaak.
Okay, today was the most spastic day, ever. School was, school. PE, brisk walked 1.6km with Sarena. HAHA. Chinese, last lesson for the term, and apparently next term Miss Minnie may not be teaching us anymore. So she gave all of us 2 Toblerone each. Maths was terrible. Hardly got anything. But whatever. Half an hour lunch, then we had Chem makeup lesson, which was uh. Not productive because I wasn't listening but talking to Sarah instead.
Bio, had to do a mock test, which wasn't that bad. I sorta know my facts. HAHA. I just need to memorise. Ohwell. After that, went to the Scope with Calvin, Ben, Huifen. Our group minus Hongwei luh. We managed to hang up our PIGEON HOLDING A HANDPHONE (CASE). It's not a kiwi with wings, or a penguin, or an overweight chick, IT'S A CARRIER PIGEON THANKYOUVERYMUCH. Hurhur! Hongwei was being gay with John. Zomg.
Went home, and then met Nut! I brought Twisties and some rice cracker thing that I found to her house. Because she has no junk. HAHA. But in the end we didn't eat. HER ROOM IS REALLY MESSY. Hahaha! As soon as I walked in, I stepped on her uniform. But she has alotalot of stuffffff. HAHA! Took out her funny hats, red lipstick (A MUST), and shadesss. ZOMG SHE HAS SO MANY. I LOVE THE AVIATORS. D: And today I can't even post pictures because my Fujitsu is screwed. Thanks alot. Hurhur. Okay so we camwhored. :D And I went through her wardrobe. HAHA. And we ate Ben and Jerry's Turtle Soup! Which was realllllly yummy. :D Then we walked out to meet Jeremy at Simpang.
Okay, so he messaged me saying to save a seat at the prata stall, because he wanted to go to Shop and Save. Then Nut said we should just go find him, so we walked to Shop and Save, and walked down all the aisles looking for a Jeremy Tan Lide. Reached the last aisle, and still couldn't find him, so we turned around, wanting to walk back to the prata stall, and,
I SEE THIS HUGE SCARY FACE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME THAT AT FIRST I THOUGHT WAS AN OLD PEDOPHILE, AND I SCREAMED, AND NUT SCREAMED, AND JEREMY REMOVES THE MASK AND BURSTS OUT LAUGHING, AND WE LAUGH FOR LIKE, 5 MINUTES IN THE MIDDLE OF SHOP AND SAVE.
Bloody hell! HE COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT US OKAY. We walked back to the prata stall, where we continued laughing and couldn't stop. Ordered our various drinks, which Jeremy paid for, out of his Coach wallet. HAHA. :D Omg I'm still so amused at his wallet. Throughout the waiting time, everytime we calmed down for abit, we would burst out laughing. Then me and Nut decided that we shouldn't have been scared, because the mask and Jeremy's face have eerily similar features. Yeah, both as ugly. HAHA. :D And then, JEREMY SAW HIS MUM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And he wanted to avoid her, SO HE PUT ON THE MASK. HAHAHAHAHAHA. And this random dude came up to us and said "Excuse me, the Devil cannot sit at this table." It took us a moment to figure out what he was talking about and that he was joking. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hilarious shit! Then finally, only at like 7, then he showed us his card tricks, WHICH WAS WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO. He didn't even do that in town today. He actually ran around in the mask scaring random people, like wtf? CHEAP THRILLS AFTER THE EXAMS. Haha! But it seemed fun I guess. HAHA.
Walked back to Shop and Save because Nut wanted to get food. Jeremy was walking behind the both of us with his stupid mask. And so we were both kinda nervous that he would suddenly scare us again. Then I turned around, and suddenly he put Mr Skary (the mask) right in front of my face and I screamed again. And we laugh alot, and Nut bumped into this woman, and we apologised but she still gave us dirty looks, so we got pissed off. Then we walked to the "taboo area" which was the drinks aisle where Jeremy first scared us, and we saw that stupid woman again. We were still pissed at her, so we decided to put Mr Skary to the test! We asked Jeremy to put on the mask, and like follow her behind, while we walked into her, so she has to turn around and see him and scream right, but she walked out of Shop and Save already. So we run out and like, follow her. She crossed the road also, then Jeremy was walking behind her, and me and Nut walked far away laughing until I wanted to pee. She saw Jeremy but didn't scream! RAWRRRR. She just kept staring and giving weird looks. Then when we crossed the road as well, and walked through the carpark, she and the guy she was with got into the car, AND ALMOST KNOCKED US OVER. WAH LAU. Bitch. HURHUR.
Back home now, Mummy bought me back chicken wings from Ikea, YUM. :D Pictures with Nut! :D
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment