Tuesday, May 15, 2007

HIGHEST SCORE EVER: 9019

Instead of revising my work and starting on my Chem, I'm playing Solitaire. Way to go Mag. D: Today was a better day! Calvin came to school with his injured shoulder. Sadly there was no cast to sign. HAHA. Omg this morning, the rain was SUPER HEAVY. I met Terry while walking to class and she commented "Luckily Chenyin isn't here. Or she'll be blown away." Seriously! The wind was blowing really hard and it was difficult to walk. :O

Cohort meeting and it was terrible. We all got scolded for our behaviour, attitude, attendance etc. Because of that, we only went for Short Story Appreciation at like, 8. Uh, got called upon to tell the class about a short story and had to tikam because I didn't prepare anything. PFFT. That reminds me that I have to read a short story! Okay, after that, went to the canteen to get food, then went to the library with Calvin, Limeng, Weixiang. Edwin, Ben, Manaswi, Zhihong came and we all did our (overdue) Maths homework. AH I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED. Finished everything- Linear Modeling, Quadratic Equations, Problem Solving, by 1oplus? Then Louise came and she had to do hers too. Subway was open today! I got a White Chip Nut cookie, and then shared a Cold Cut Trio sub with Louise. Yum. Wanted to go to Funan after school to fix The Fujitsu. Then decided to go back home after asking everyone how to get to Funan. Haha, because Mummy was at home and could send me! Kakak wants to go work for someone else. NO I DO NOT ABUSE MY MAID. Bus-ed home with Calvin. Oh we signed his sling! HAHA. Okay today I have pictures! (: Because I decided to just load in the sony ericsson software. (:

This is what Edwin did during the Family Bonding Workshop yesterday. It spells EVIL.
Calvin's sling.
:D
I tried to camwhore, and this picture is hilarious because of the person sleeping. HAHA. Told you the library chairs are comfy.
Ryan and Justinaaaa. (:
Hello!
Chenyin looks scared, AND I LOOK TERRIBLE!
Rylala's damn cool Fish&Co pencil case!
Nut!
Mr Skary. D:
Nicholas Eng's sweets, which are so old school and I miss them!
Louise was unhappy that her head looked small,
Thus,

CHEEEEEEEER UP JOLENENENENEY! (:

No comments: