Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I lost $5 today.

Pfft. Walked into class and Chenyin told me to touch Terry's leg because she waxed it. Um, okay. Short Story Appreciation, I READ A SHORT STORY, BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO SHARE TODAY. HURHUR. Roald Dahl- Lamb Of The Slaughter. Went to our favourite hangout for the week, the Library, with Melissa, Ryan, Melvin, Calvin, Limeng, Weixiang. Borrowed Ryan's tablet and managed to finish my first short story for Chem! :D :D :D It's amusing okay! Thank you Melissa for helping me! Louise and Nicholas came, we finished Nicholas' PEZ sweets. So old school!:D After awhile, we decided we weren't going to get any work done, so me, Louise, Ryan, and Melissa sat around and gossiped. Because I wanted to just sit and think about stuff, and then talk about it. NOT NONSENSE!

Civics was our last lesson on Sexuality Education- Must break ups lead to breakdowns? Calvin announced he was a womaniser. Terrible. D: Waited for 1C people before Yijun called and said they were staying in class. WTF. No Contact Time, so we went to KFC with Chenyin, Louise, Ryan, Charis, Calvin. Joleneney met us there. Opened my wallet to find that I had NO MONEY. So, borrowed from Charis, THANK YOU! Chenyin was being such a spastic idiot. HAHA. Like, even more than usual! 9-ed home with her then I kept thinking where all my money went because I was sure I had 5 bucks in my wallet left. So the only conclusion is that I lost my money. Rawr! Back home now, and there doesn't seem to be anyone at home at all. I'm going to fall asleep soon.

The huge Compaq, with my homework reminder.
This is kinda candid? Except for Chenyin! Haha. And Calvin looks like a girl. O.O
Hello love! There's an old man behind us. :O
We are so pretty. (:
Chenyin and Calvin camwhored, so we didn't care about them! :D
We are cool camwhorers in KFC.
Lovely!


No comments: