
Todaaay! Went to school late, and this guy came up to me while I was trying to run to our class row and said "Excuse me sorry, but Mr Tong asks you to tuck in your shirt." D: Then I turned and saw Mr Tong, folded in my shirt, and hurriedly ran off. Morning Maths, Mr Ho seemed to be in a better mood, since I said something stupid and he didn't scold or anything. Louise didn't come today ): Get well soon love! Lang Arts, went through expository essay stuff. Sitting next to Edwin and his stupid girly smelling/ smelly, deodorant. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. The Theatrette's aircon sucks balls. Break and free period, did Humanites timeline. Art, which was boring.
I'm a special smiley face contact! HAHAHAHAHA. Although not the only one, hmmmm!Maths again, didn't listen at all throughout, thank goodness for Melvin who filled in all the answers for me. I spent the lesson talking to Edwin and proving to him that Lifesavers are a type of candy. HAHA. We had no Civics cuz Miss Nansi was busy with Humanities day(which is today), and Miss Loo's on MC. So we went for KATONG LAKSAAAA. :D While all the other classes had Civics. Disturbed Yijun until he chased us away from outside his class, where we were rubbing it in that we were going to eat. HAHA. Katong laksa with Calvin, Chenyin, Justina, Ryan, Edwin, JayJay, Zhihong, Melvin, Ben.
Reached back school late for the music recital thing. I cannot appreciate piano music at all. Everything sounded like banging on the keys, and it was waaaay too long D: No training today cuz of Humanties Day, so home. Long overdue pictures up!
Lovely Longan Grass Jelly HEHHEH.

This is damn good!

Awfully Chocolate cakeee.

Yummy Sukiyaki!

Glorious potatoes, me and Ling perfected the art of cooking the potatoes. HAHA.

Leave them till they turn a lovely golden brown!

Look, we filled the whole plate up!

Ling A Ling A Linggg :D

Calvin's band thing which I took off his bag and have not returned.

Mag cool yo.

While waiting for 10 yesterday. THIS TRICK TRICKED JUSTINA AND BEN, DAMN FUNNY.

Zhihong, the picture I was supposed to delete.

Our DNA looks good.

The Apple meant for John, he left today ):

CAMWHOREEEEE.


Chenyin wanted to prove that if I don't smile, I look fierce.
No comments:
Post a Comment