Friday, August 31, 2007

One little touch now, and my life's complete

Todaaaay! Miss Nansi didn't wear uniform in the end ): But Mrs Loke, Mr Aziz, Mr Tong, Mr Daniel Ng, Mrs Koh and, MR HO (!!!) wore uniform. Hahaha! We saw the fugly pregnant teacher in school uni too with her hair dyed red. WTF. ACES day dance in the morning, we did Dhoom Dhoom, Let's Get Retarded, S Club, and Speedy Gonzales! Sadly no Scissor Sisters ): Went to the hall for performances. Mr Lau was sitting next to us, and we wrote an impromptu card for him. HAHA. The dance club was hottttttt, singing by Xiang Yun was freaking good, and the new teachers sang for us! HAHA. We really ended at 9, freaking early. Wanted to kill time so decided to go back to TKGS with Ashley and NICHOLASSSS. HAHA. Met Ryan and Zhihong in the bus, then NickNick asked us if we wanted to go to VS, so we did. HAHA. Omg, we stood upstairs in the balcony things that overlooked their hall, the puny sec one boys kept looking up. Jeremy messaged me as soon as I walked in "Extra sia you!" Hahaha, HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO TKGS TO CHECK OUT THE MALE TEACHERS. Calvin and Yijun came, we stayed until about 1030 then left to TKGS. Nicholas actually has friends! HAHA :D Saw Leer, Brocbroccc (:, Melissa, Sharan and VYL!(:

Katong Mall, I stopped at Katong Shopping Centre, and got off, saw it was the wrong one, and got back on the bus -.- Went to Katong Mall and was walking back until I got a message saying that it's actually Katong Shopping Centre WTF. Took another bus back, got my badges (: 10-ed back home, where I was supposed to meet Ryan and Chenyin for lunch but didn't in the end. Slept, then went to Century Square with Mummy to meet Meredith and watch Hairspray! Damn good, Zac Efron was *&^%!&($#&!)(&$ HOTTTTT in the movie. Omg omg omg, a group of girls screamed when he did the winking thing to the camera OMG OMG OMG HAHAHAHA FREAKING CUTE I NEED TO WATCH IT WITH AGATHASIEWSOKLIN SO I CAN SQUISH AND PINCH AND TOTALLY MAIM HER HAND. OMG AHHHHHHHH. Just downloaded all the songs (: And photos coming up!

Tiny VS guys.
Their band.
We wanted to take a picture at their steps, but people kept walking down.

I went to Katong Shopping Centre, Katong Mall, and then back again, for these. Edwin looks like a ghost behind. A hungry ghost. Because he's eating HAHA.

Faye's performance!


NickNick's face is classic.
Ryaaan!
HE MADE HIS FACE RED LIKE THAT.
Prettttyyyy new slippers :D
Hello Chenyin!
JOLENENEY IS A RETARD. She tried making my stomach flat by lying on it.
Contact Time, SAXAPHONIST AT EXTREME LEFT.
Novo at Marina Square.

MONK YIJUN.
Elmo and Cookie Monster say hi!
Ryan looks the exact same in every picture.
The umbrella got ruined in the heavy rain.
I take it back.

No comments: