Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It started with a lollipop stick

Today was quite a slack daaaay! Cool (: Maths in the morning, and I may or may not have understood it. OHWELL. PE was nothing much, just choosing a game to play as a class. Our class didn't choose anything. Me, Chenyin and Louise went to run with Edwin for his last round of 2.4. Feel the love manxzxz he had 3 girls running with him COOL NOT. :D Chinese presentation, ours was superduper short compared to the other groups but I think we did well considering it was all last minute. At least people actually LISTENED to us, and we didn't sound monotonous or anything. (:

Lunch then Humanities, I had to type the notes for both Calvin and Yijun. Yijun's foolscap SUPPOSEDLY for notes said "GOMAG GOMAG". Chem remedial which helped! (: Went to Parkway after that with Louise, Chenyin, Charis, Edwin, Ben to meet Calvin and Yijun to get the GAYSHIT'S present. Home, bathed then rushed for tuition. (I'm sorry Chenyin for not remembering your token of love HAHA) After tuition rushed to church. Yes Mag actually went to church, and on a Tuesday. Went for mass later then Mummy so met Matthew at the entrance. It was a short mass, AND I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE SLEEPING THANKS TO THE HIGHLY ENTERTAINING COMPANY. Hahaha! Sunday should be cool, Mummy says the 1230 mass is Youth mass. CALVIN ALL THE BETTER FOR YOU (:

Went to Haagen Daz, had the Fondue which was a disappointment cuz it cost like 46bucks and wasn't a huge portion and wasn't satisfying ):

Polaroidssssss, Hello (:



Fondue that turned out a disappointment. ):


Love is in the airrrrr :D
Spasm!









Experimenting during Chem yesterday! JAYJAY'S HAIR LOOKS THE SAME COLOUR GREEN.







No comments: