Today Nicholas and Ryan didn't come. ): It was a boring day. ): Swimming in the morning, decided to join the Beginners with Chenyin and Justina. Bad idea cuz I was bored to death, and apparently my swimming technique is all wrong. HAHA. I shall go back to Intermediate next week, I rather swim laps. Went to Macs to meet Calvin and Louise. Walked back to school and reached class late.
Really late. But the guys were even later! Got back our Day 3 report, FINAAAALLLLLYYYYY, we got a B! :D :D :D We got our final problem statements. Ours is the Gregorian Calendar (Thank God), and our Teacher-Mentor is Mr Lim. The cool one, ANY TEACHER IS BETTER THAN MR GAN FOR GOODNESS SAKE.
Took many pictures today, but only of Chenyin. HAHA. She wore her hoodie, with the hood up. And both Mr Lims said she looked like a Dementor. HAHAHAHA OMG IT'S HER NATURAL SELF, EVERYONE CAN TELL! :O Stayed back till 2plus colouring in our Maths In Art. Went opposite for lunch with Louise, Chenyin, Calvin and Joleneney. CHAR KUAY TEOWWWW. Wanted to get Munchy Donuts, so bus-ed home with Calvin. Saw the long queue then decided to go home instead. Haha. NOW I'M ALL ALONE AT HOMEEEEE. ): Tried revising Maths, opened up my notes, and realised that I can't do any of the questions. Gave up. All this took me about, 5 minutes. Yeah. Great Mag, 5 minutes of effort. D:
Self timer shots outside class, CHENYIN PLEASE REMEMBER YOU'RE A GIRL.

Joleneney's Maths in Art.

Mine!

One of the pictures from yesterday, Calvin took SO MANY. The folder has 63 pictures, more than half of which are of him. :O
No comments:
Post a Comment