I'm lazy to post picchas. HAHA, not that there are many anyway. Today's weather was damn good. PE in the morning, swimming starts next week D: D: D: Played Captain's Ball. Now we know that if we ever play Captain's Ball, Zhihong must be Captain. He can catch the ball damn well. HAHA DAMN FUNNY. We- Me, Louise, Chenyin, Justina and Ryan were playing with Joleneney, Lynn, Rachel, Charis and Ashley. So we were losing, then the guys- Edwin, JayJay, Ben and Zhihong turned up. JayJay and Zhihong joined our team and totally helped lah! HAHAHA. Ryan is a (Y) defender, and obviously so is JayJay. HAHAHA, had fun. (:
Copied tingxie during Chinese, Chenyin almost sabo-ed me by pointing at Chuming's paper in the middle of the tingxie going "WALAU CHUMING WRITE SO BIG LAH." Thanks alot Chenyin! Hurhurrrrrrr. Played Mahjong Titans for the rest of lesson HEH HEH. Maths was okay, cuz I managed to um, understand and do the questions. Did Trigo Chapter 3 HW 1 during free period. Then gave up and just dazed. Lunch then Bio which was KC. Went for Physics remedial after that, since SOME PEOPLE didn't want to wait. Saw Ryan and Shannon in a cab while walking to the bus stop so I just got in and they dropped off at Eastwood.
Home and I did the rest of HW1 with Chuming's help (YAY THANKYOU I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS), half of it is still undone but it's not that I didn't try, IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW. NEITHER DOES CHUMING. Eclipse, eclipse, eclipse.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment