Yesterday I slept early, at 10pm yay! :D Still couldn't wake up this morning though. Okay, YESTERDAY.
Louise didn't come ): GET WELL SOON. Swimming in the morning! Swimming was retarded because it was like so many people swimming at one time and we just got kicked and stuff, not fun at all D: D: I'd rather swim at home! Went to Macs to takeaway breakfast. Maths In Calendars was the WORSSSSST. We had some screwed up problem statement that even (FUCKTARD)Chin Koon didn't know about, thus confusing me and at the end of 1 hour, then deciding that I'm correct. Yeah thanks alot. Let's go Calvin, Ryan and Chenyin LET'S GO! We will work hard manxzxz. Even though no one really cares about the lunisolar cycle, IT CAN EAT SHIT AND DIE. Stayed back until like, 5? Cabbed home with Ryan and Yijun. Thankyou Yijun for waiting for meee! :D Oh, and there is a group on Friendster now for Chenyin. CHENYIN THE SPAZM QUEEEEEN.
Today: SUPERSPASTICDAY. I'm sorry I hardly did research! Had a pounding headache and felt sick the whole freaking day. D: D: AND WE GOT A FUCKING C- FOR OUR REPORT, WTF? I DID NOT WASTE A WHOLE DAY OF MY LIFE TO GET A FUCKING C-. And he made it sound as if our group hardly did any research and we don't know anything, YEAH SAME GOES FOR YOU ASSHOLE. Today's report should be better though, THANKYOU RYAN, CALVIN AND CHENYIN FOR STICKING THROUGH IT! Went for Katong Laksa (!!!) after a very short Civics lesson, with Calvin, Chenyin, Ryan, Yijun and Limeng. There was a group of KC girls sitting near us and we were guessing if they were Sec1 or Sec2, dared Limeng to ask and he really did go up to ask! HAHA. Ran out of the place after that. Limeng left and we walked Chenyin to Parkway for her dental where we got our squidheads YUM, Yijun got his shoes, and we walked around. Then met up with Chenyin again and we bus-ed down to Bedok Interchange where we topped up our cards, then took another bus back to school, making a huge loop because Ryan wanted to relive good memories of Temasek Primary. Slept in the Library then waited for the bus to come to take us to the Science Centre. Omg so primary school!
Mummy: How was your field trip?
Me: The bus rides were fun.
HAHAHAHAHA, OMG OMG NICHOLAS (NIKKANIKKANIKKA) IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER. We camwhored in the bus, took videos of Nic doing a spoof of Celeste Chen (OMG HAHAHAH), played stupid games, sang songs, and took even more pictures in Macs where we had our dinner at the Science Centre. Mirrors are for camwhoring, eat shit Mr Ivan Lim. The Science at the Cafe thing was kinda cool, I think I got more confused than ever but it wasn't actually that boring! There were weirdos that freaked me out (I'M NOT BEING MEAN DO NOT PINCH ME CALVIN.), a little boy who kept touching the dragon, uh, and Professor Helmer is good looking. HAHAHA. Bus ride back was equally fun, took even more pictures, sang even more songs ranging from Westlife to our school song, did a cheer at the end, got off the bus then realised that there was no teacher in the bus with us the whole ride back (Thank goodness), Mummy came to pick me up. Home now. Pictures up, tomorrow! HAHA OMG FREAKING HILARIOUS.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment