Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hey There Marshmallow

TODAY WAS A GOOOOOOD DAAAAYYYY! Morning Maths and I managed to understand it! Arithmetic Progressions is easy-peasy once you remember all the &*%#($!@ equations. Never mind, HELLO CALVIN I MANAGED TO TEACH YOU OKAY :D Mag is not stupid. LangArts was spent doing Maths HW2, by myself thankyouverymuch! And with the help of Chenyin/Zhihong/Calvin. Break, then free period which was a make-up Chem lesson. Ey I know the difference between bases and alkalis, DO YOU? :D Art, we had to draw buildings and it was fun because Mr Heng was angry at Chenyin for not reminding us to bring drawing block, so he drew Chenyin's face on my building which I was supposed to set on fire. And I drew a smaller building for her love. HAHA, Ryan drew TJC with people jumping off (suicidal tendencies), Louise drew her LOUISE&CALVIN CLINIC with Mr Ho and ShingLee/PanPac. HAHAHA. Maths again, I WENT TO THE BOARD TO DEMO A QUESTION AND EVERYONE CLAPPED WALAUUUU.

Calvin: Ey when she read Chinese you all clap, she do Maths we put fireworks already!

Thanks alot ah.
Civics was a talk about STIs/HIV. It was like a Sec2 Science lesson all over again. Except with graphic pictures. They needed volunteers and 10 of us- Me, Louise, Chenyin, Justina, Calvin, Ryan, Ben, Zhihong, Manaswi and Melvin, ALL FROM OUR CLASS, volunteered. Because we are cool manxzxz. And Miss Nansi wasn't there to witness it D:

Lunch opposite, then we went back to school for Contact Time. The whole TA1 cohort was sitting outside the Audi cuz we thought we were suppsoed to go in only after the JC1s/TA3s were done. And we sat there until like, 245 when they all walked out, then we realised we should have been in that talk. OKAY. Stayed back with Chenyin, Calvin, Ryan. Finishing Maths HW2, then we decided we had no mood for training, so cabbed home with Ryan and Calvin. Chenyin decided to take 12 alone because she likes bus rides.

I have cow bedsheets.
Calvin totally ruined our picture.
BEN AND JIHONG LOOK LIKE A GAY COUPLE HAHAHA.
Unglam!

Hello Justinaaa!
Meredith thinks she's fat and tried cling-wrapping herself. WTF.
Mummy!
LangArts, presentation.
CHENYINNN HAHAHAHA.
Ryan's.
OMG SO COOL HAHAHA. Lego blockheads!



No comments: