Sunday, August 26, 2007

Today: Cuteness overdose OMGGG.

Church in the morning, almost couldn't wake up. SuperKids! Oliver and Joshua were there early, Oliver cut his hairrrr. (: Took many many pictures, and I have to do story telling next next week. D: Oh man.

Catechism, Emilia didn't come, bored to death, almost fell asleep. Met Matthew for mass, no ditching this time round. His friends were there and he didn't go HAHA SO COOL. Um, hardly listened during mass which is bad. Looked at his Book Of Random Excellent Doodles (BORED) book, amusing. Looked at the videos which I didn't bother to view on his blog, HAHAHA! Did a census during Homily, we should have stole the pencils. :D WE NAMED HIS CRUMPLER VOLDY. And his others- Horny, Corny and Phony! :D Waited for Mummy while avoiding everyone he knew in church(ALOT OF PEOPLE). Mummy picked me up and went to Bayshore for Aimee's birthday.

Okay so her birthday was alright, TOO MANY CUTE KIDS OMGGG HAHAHAHA. She didn't have a birthday cake this year, it was like, birthday cupcakes. SO MANY SO PREETTTYYYY! All home made by Aunty Anisah's aunt omg. Played games, took pictures. Aimee is a &!%#_)!*$% spoilt brat. When we had to separate into groups of 4 or 5, she counted 7 people in the group she was standing in, and actually pushed 2 of them and said "Okay you go away!". WTF?! She got scolded by Aunty Anisah, and promptly cried, STUPID. Stayed all the way until everyone left to help clean up and stuff. Camwhored with Meredith, barefoot because I have no black flats and wore heels. Home now, pictures up! (:

Calvin Eng, it's not worth it, don't be too upset yeah (:

YAY MY PRETTY SUPERMAN RING. :D
Meredith!

ME (:

Because I had a picture of myself, Meredith shall have one too.
HOW COOL RIGHT.
Self timer.
I shared the lift with too many balloons.


I look like a school teacher. From left: Umairah, Sheryl, Sean and Nicole!
Sheryl is the cutest thing everrrr!

Traffic light cups! From left: Samantha, Victoria and Amelia. Damn cute!
CHENYIN LOOK, YOUR DISCIPLE.
Oh, her too! I forgot her name ):

Brat, oh oops Birthday Girl on the left.
I forgot his name too, but he's cute (:
Sheryl didn't want me to take a picture of her.
Peeeek.
Victoriaaaa. A 7 year old took this picture for me.
The girl whose name I forgot, and Umaira.
Nadraaa! Super sweet I sweaaar.
Sean and Nicole!
Umaira!
They're siblings!
Amelia is damn pretty, she just came from a wedding and her hair was so cool. There was a pinata thing, and they all scrambled for the sweets.
Cupcake tier!

My cupcake, Strawberry cream cupcake, with butter cream, and Hershey's Kissables and Maltesers on top :D
Aftermath, ALOT OF LEFTOVERS.
Pretty!




These are actually marshmallow lollipops HOW COOL RIGHT.
Ballooons everywhere!

Sarah Leong wants her Confirmation name to be Tyler.
Matthewww!

Mitchell. (I think.) DAMN CUTE, this picture does him no justice.
JOACHIM! Freaking freaking freaaaakiiinngggg cute okay. If he was older, I'd fall in love with him. (NO STOP SAYING I'M A PAEDOPHILE.)
Okay, Oliver everywhere!


Joshua in the middle! MEREDITH'S FINGER RUINED THE PICTURE jahfjkahfjkahuoeh!
Many many kidsss.
Focus on Joshua at the corner.
HE CAMWHORES LORRR.



They played catching before class started.


No comments: