Today was a suckfest. Did like, 3/4 of my Humanities article before leaving for ballet. Mummy didn't let me go out but we were going to get Meredith fbts or smth? And I was fucking pissed off, and refused to talk to Meredith. After ballet tried calling Mummy but she didn't answer the fucking phone, so we were waiting at Serangoon then she came and she didn't recieve any of my calls and shouted or whatever. Then Meredith suddenly screams and flares up at me saying how I ignored her totally during class, and then I get lectured/screamed at/scolded by Mummy for throwing my temper, giving attitude, and her exact words were "Stop giving that asshole face." Yeah. And then after that we went to Tampines Mall to watch The Simpsons. Ironic, no?
I hate you, and you, and you.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment