calvin( the world does not fucking revolve around you.) says:
haha cause you in the room mah
of course hot
;)
Hello Magdalene! says:
HAHA AND TOO HOT RIGHT (:
OKAY COOL.
calvin( the world does not fucking revolve around you.) says:
lol
you must blog that
that is worth ONE donut
Hi Calvin, yes that was worth one donut and 2 badges, COOL NOTTT. (:
Hello Magdalene! says:
there's a genius on tv
and i was like "mummy what if im secretly a genius, like very very secretly"
calvin (watch out boy, one day the worlds gonna hate you) says:
lol
doing what
HAHAHA
what if eh?
;)
not so secret what
Ey Calvin, for this, you get um 2 donuts! (: And The Ataris badges when Ohgoodnessgolly replies (:
Yeah the world doesn't revolve around you, or you. No one's going to stop their life because you're feeling pissy.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment