HAPPY BIRTHDAY POWERPACK FRIEND! :D :D
Woke up today, had to pack up the cookies and stuff. Maths in Calendars is freaking time consuming, and even that would be an understatement. I NEED THE TIME TO STUDYYYY. D: D: D: D: D: D: Calvin is a greedy pig and ate up his cookies, plus the extra, and the A in Chenyin's "SPAZM". Tsk. Played tennis with Limeng, against Joleneney and JayJay. Um, we're screwed to say the least, HAHA but we'll have fun! (: JayJay is (Y), even Calvin can play. Woaaaah. Went for lunch at Macs with Calvin, Louise, Chenyin, Ryan and Yijun, Louise puked on the way, hope you're feeling better love! (:
Spent like, 2 hours at Macs while Ryan copied Maths Homework 1, and Calvin finished his tuition homework. Wait, scratch that, while I DID CALVIN'S TUITION HOMEWORK. While he camwhored, with MY PHONE. Louise and Chenyin both left early, me, Calvin and Ryan bus-ed back to school while Yijun went, I dunno where. Passed up Homework1 and saw the draws for the matches. Our match is next Tuesday and we're screwed because everyone who's in our group is GOOD. Ohmygoodness. NEVER MIND, ALL FOR THE SAKE OF FUN YAH. Cabbed back with Calvin and Ryan, home then went to swim laps, 30 OKAY! It's a damn shiooookkkk feeling when you swim 20laps non stop and then rest. I still don't want to go swimming tomorrow though. D:
This is Oliver when he decides not to let me take a picture. This is Oliver when he DOESN'T KNOW I'm taking a picture.
This is Oliver when I'm TRYING to take a picture. HAHA.
Little kids!
Meredith holding Nadia!
I dunno what's her name, but she's cute :D
I forgot what's the boy's name too, but he and his sister are cute.
Natasha, the sister.
Story telling!
Joshua, Oliver's brother.
Playing Poison Ball, omg so fun.
Praise and Worship when we sing and stuff. LOOKIELOOKIE -POINTS AT OLIVER.
Cookies just out of the oven.
Waiting to be iced.
Iced.
Squiggly things.
Final product! (:
Green icing, on pink and purple cookies.
Suck too hard on a lollipop...
Half done,
DONE! CALVIN / SPAZM.
The cake Calvin baked.
ATTACK OF THE CAMWHORE.
No comments:
Post a Comment