Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Rainlendar says: The Gayshit's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYANSEAH, DEAREST GAYSHIT. YOU BETTER REMEMBER TO PRINT AND LAMINATE HAHAHA. :D

Today, woke up 10 minutes earlier but still left the house at 710. I think we take it for granted that we manage to reach school in time every morning lor! Humanities test, CHUMING ROCKS. Hahaha! But I still don't think I did as well as I should since I hardly studied and got all my facts mixed up, WHATEVER IT'S OVER HAHA. Break then LangArts. Which was slack since after Calvin's group's presentation, we just talked to Miss Nansi. (: Last LangArts lesson of the term, -cue awwww.

Cheeeenaaaaaa, got back our mock test papers and tingxie. Barely passed tingxie butttt I GOT 58.5/80 FOR THE MOCK TEST PAPER, BEATING LIKE, EVERYONE. Okay no, but it's still good! Ryan got 65, so now we're wondering what happened during JCTs. OH SHIT, DO ZHOU JI! D: I taught Chuming Trigo Identities during Cheena, I ROCK. :D :D :D Lunch, then Physics which was okay because I sorta understood it too! Yay (:

Maths In Art, we had this teacher to come teach us how to draw um, patterns? Seriously, she acted like she had a stick up her ass. WALAU. During the whole lesson, I only managed to finally accomplish, half of a PaulFrank monkey. Cool. HAHAHA. And JayJay was the one who helped me draw that. Sat at the Sports Complex/ Classroom Block with Calvin while waiting for Yijun, then Chenyin came to ask me to help with her Great Escape. Omg HAHAHA. I escorted her out okay! (Y) 10-ed with Yijun.

I reached home, found food to eat, then fell asleep from like, 6plus to 1032. YES IT'S ABNORMAL WHEN I'M NOT ONLINE HAHAHA. Stupiddd, I shouldn't have slept at 2am this morning to finish Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. HAHAHA. Stupid reason to sleep late omg.

Postnote: WALAU EVERYONE IS DITCHING ME TO GO TO SLEEP, I AM SO NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT THANKSALOT HURHUR.

No comments: