Yesterday: Morning Maths, now Mr Ngoh knows Trigo is not my thing. Humans, forgot what happened. Break then Lang Arts, we went through discrimination and stuff, sat in between Calvin and Ryan and got my notes vandalised with "Hello Mag", "I'm horny" etc. :O What on earth has happened to the world. I'm so upset D: Chinese which was kinda slack, 13half/15 for tingxie, GO MAG! Chem after lunch, titration test wasn't so bad. I think I did it correctly, Edwin got caught asking me how to do. -.- HAHA. Mummy picked me up to go make IC.
Ahhh, Napfa in the morning, 5 items. MAG PASSED EVERYTHING (Y). A for sit and reach, and shuttle run. Surprisingly. CalvinEng didn't come to school today, ): Get well soon! Chinese, we had mock test which I managed to finish! Leaving only 3 blank, which I skipped cuz I dunno how to do. Not bad Mag. :D
Lunch, then Humanites. We watched some documentary about Chinese girls who are abandoned as children. D: Yijun was making stupid comments throughout, he hates the world. Stayed back for awhile to do the Maths project, which was um, hardly successful. Yijun waited for me to finish then we bus-ed down to Eastwood to meet Calvin, who just recovered from a fever AND WANTED TO EAT ICE CREAM. Stupid thing. Went to Ice Cream Gallery, Calvin treated :D RIIIIIGHTTT?! :D Lychee ice cream (Y) Yijun went to get his milk and cup noodles. Thankyou Calvin for waiting until 10 came :D BUT WE'RE DAMN GOOD FRIENDS FOR GOING TO FIND YOU RIGHT RIGHT! :D
Hello Magdalene! says:
suckerrr there's too much pressure, im going to crack
haha
calvin says:
hahahha
like an egg?!
(ok not funny)
HAHA IDIOT.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment