Monday, July 16, 2007

Hey boy can you play me a song?

So yesterday Joleneney Tan asked if I wanted to go watch the Chisholm guys, and who am I to say no to hot guys? :D We went to SAJC, where they didn't ask for tickets or anything, so good for us! The band was good. The St. Andrews Secondary band played too, but theirs was some weird A Day At The Circus thing which paled in comparison.

Today, Morning Maths, Mr Ngoh probably has a bad impression of me already cuz I kept talking during class. D: Understood Maths, kinda :/ Humans- What caused the partition of India? Break then Double LangArts. We were talking about discrimintation and Miss Nansi shared her stories. Damn cool. Miss Nansi (Y) Chinese. Our Chinese teacher can seriously go die please. Throughout the whole lesson, if there are certain phrases we don't know, SHE DOESN'T KNOW THEM HERSELF AND WILL CHECK UP HANSVISION. WTF? THEN WE MIGHT AS WELL ALL JUST GET HANSVISION, THEN WE DON'T NEED A TEACHER. And we all think she hates us too, whateverrr, the feeling's mutual! Opposite for lunch, then Chem and we had practical. Our group had to repeat the experiment like, 5 times in total. Damn spastic. Did our Anti-Drugs poster until volleyball started. Training was slack and kinda fun today! I don't think I'll quit it for tennis anymore (: Ended at 7, went opposite for a drink, then home.

Pictures! I'm too lazy to post the pictures of the SA band. And I couldn't be bothered to sift through my better photos either, HAHA. Another daaay!



I look ugly, D:
Hello other half (:








Jason. LOVELY. :D




No comments: