No pictures again cuz I'm too lazy to get them from my phone. Today Morning Maths, which sucked because I completely didn't listen. And it's not like Trigo's my thing. Rawrrr, Lang Arts was good. Double standards, hypocrisy, racism- TERRIBLE. And everyone practises double standards, don't try to deny it. It's not something easy to run away from, and we probably do it unconsciously, so if I do it, slap me or smth. Because it pisses me off.
Break and free period, went to the Library so me and Calvin could find our Jodi Picoult books. Borrowed Tenth Circle and Vanishing Acts. Tried doing Lang Arts work but decided to read my book instead, haha. Art was a boring presentation on Baroque and Renassiance artworks. Maths again, Trigo really really, can suck my balls, IF I HAD ANY. Civics was cool, we discussed class t-shirts. Went to Long John's with usual people- Calvin, Louise, Chenyin, Justina, Edwin, Ryan, JayJay, Zhihong, Melvin, Ben. Rushed back for Contact Time, AND THEY HADN'T EVEN STARTED YET. There were no teachers present so it wasn't so bad!
Went for volleyball, our very first indoor training! 3 hours okay, but it was still kinda slack, I like training (: Mummy picked me up and we went to Simpang so I could get my Longan Grass Jelly. Went home then walked out again to meet Jeremy to get Delon's DS, and presents! :D
Thankyou Fayeeee, for the lovely pretty yummy cupcake :D
Thankyou Jeremy, for the Maroon 5 cd, even thought you already sent me all the songs HAHA.
Thankyou Delon, for the cool shirt and the DS! :D
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment