So today we had ANOTHER spring test, which I'm sure I failed cuz I had no idea how to do ANY of the questions on the paper, RAWR. I mean like, 2 tests, in 2 consecutive days, thanks alot yeah. PE, the guys had their 5 items and all we did was like, practise for 5 items, which was easy. Chenyin said I looked like a rabbit when I jumped. Hm. Double Chinese, we did another Newspaper Article thingy, and I managed to finish mine by the end of Chinese, ALL BY MYSELF. Humanities we watched some movie about Schindler, and it was sadistic and gross and I feel so very lucky to be here in Singapore right now. Stayed back to do Maths project, and JayJay and Zhihong dared to go off and play soccer leaving me and Shufen to do the work. RAWR. Edwin and Ben stayed back with us for a while too, and I told Ben to message Louise saying that Mag loves her, cuz I thought he was messaging her, and he said he was messaging Miss Nansi, and we really didn't think he was serious. THEN MISS NANSI REPLIED "Why the sudden bout of affection." And I read his sent messages and realised that he sent to Miss Nansi "Mag says she loves you" WALAU. CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT SHE MUST THINK OF ME NOW OMG.
I need a cup of Anti-Jerk to combat you. I can't believe I've handled, tolerated all your over-sensitivity for so long. Your double standards, you expect me to put you above everyone else but don't do the same for me in return, yeah thanks alot. What am I? Someone for you to vent your frustration, someone convenient who will always give in to you once you show your annoyance. Wtf, I'm not a punching bag. And my friends, real friends, will always be there, that I'm sure of. What about you?
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment