Lang Arts and only Louise's group performed. We had break and free period after that so we took the time to condense (cue Ryan's milk maid jokes), our script because we only had maximum 13 mins to show the whole of Act 2. Art was just watching some video of some lady talking about various pieces of artwork. We were all falling asleep. Maths again, then Civics. We had our new groups, but after various objections, and the fact that most of us were in groups with people we were with before, we got to regroup. My new group- JayJay, Zhihong, Shufen, and Hongwei. Um. Not so bad I guess. But why do I get the feeling I'm going to be forced to do the work. (Because the last 2 can't be counted on.)
Went to get back our Chem papers during our Lunch period. That paper joined the failure club too. I thought I could pass, and after getting back the paper, I was just stunned there. Wtf.
Because everyone was in a bad mood, they came over. So, Louise, Chenyin, JayJay, Zhihong, Ryan, Ben, Manaswi, Edwin and me went to Simpang to eat bakchormee. SHIOOOKKKK. I have finally reached the stage where I go to Simpang so often that the lady allowed me to pay later because I had no money. Fine, it was just a packet of tissue, but it still symbolises something! HAHA. Jeremy was there so he came over to say hi. HELLO YOU OWE ME BEN& JERRYS. I'M GOING TO BE OUT OF TURTLE SOUP SOON.
They all came over, the guys minus Ryan and Manaswi went swimming. And we settled down to do our script. The guys came back, Edwin ate his own mucus. HAHAHA. Acted out our scenes for abit, and it was already late so they left.
I think the impact about my fucking lousy results is only hitting me now. Because I seriously don't know how I could have managed to do so badly. NEVER EVER in my wildest dreams could I have done this badly. I still don't regret coming to TA, and I know I won't. But this is just, plain unexpected.
Thank you Sarah for the bubble things, and the cool stuff from Europe! :D
Saw this in the morning on the way to school. Pretty right!
No comments:
Post a Comment