Thursday, July 26, 2007

We are dispassionate lovers

Looooong day today. Ryan didn't come ): Good thing is, there was no Maths! Humanities, we watched the rest of Schindler's List. Schindler damn cool (Y). Lang Arts, I was busy doing Maths in Art homework throughout, so was kinda quiet. John commented during the whole class, and we found out that he's going back to Taiwan. Awwww. Chinese, I read part of the passage and Chenyin and Louise who were sitting on either sides of me, PLUS THE TEACHER, clapped. THANKS AH. Don't make me seem like an imbecile please! The Express Chinese people had no Chinese cuz their teacher didn't come so they kept walking past our class, flaunting cups of yoghurt. HURRR. Lunch, then Physics. Sat next to Louise and hardly listened throughout the whole class. :O Maths in Art, first time I was actually on time in class. Didn't listen as well. Yeah Mag, way to go. Mummy fetched me home. Tomorrow I have Triple Sciences cuz we have a make up lesson for Chem and I have Physics remedial. EEEEYERRRR.

I'm sorry, I don't know if it'll ever be normal anymore, and how I wished I deleted everything now. You're so important, and I'm afraid to say it aloud.

No comments: