Monday, July 23, 2007

Please remember to read the fine print

Came to school kinda late today, and walked into class with Mr Ho teaching, then he was going through questions that we already did, and when we pointed that out, he asked "Ey wait, is this 1B or 1D" and we said, 1D, then he realised he wasn't supposed to be in our class. HAHAHAHA. Our rightful teacher Mr Ngoh came in and we had the stupid Maths test which I'm sure I failed and I'm pissed off cuz I could have done the last question but I thought I was wrong so I didn't. RAWRRRRR. JayJay and Zhihong(expected) were both being lame.

JayJay: My knee is fun, you know why? Cuz fun-knee (funny).

Zhihong: No we're not watching Crash we're watching Bang!

Humans, which was ummm, not productive cuz I didn't listen and we were all distracted. Break then we rushed back for Lang Arts where we finished watching Crash. Had a fire drill in the middle of it which was pointless and it only proved that we will all die if there was a real fire. Crash is a good movie! Went for Chinese which wasn't so bad. I think I'll kinda warm up to our teacher, because at least she tries to help me and Jo in our Chinese! Even if it IS telling us to use Hansvision more. Lunch opposite with Calvin, Louise, Chenyin, Justina and Ryan. Went back to school for Chem, but Mrs Koh didn't come so it was more like 2 free periods when we had to do Stoichmetry(omg I spelt it correctly!) and it was screwed so luckily Edwin(not Soh) came to the rescue! HAHAHA.

Went to the Library to finish up Trigonometry homework, then went off for training. Volleyball was fun! I think I like training alot, because it's slack and fun :D Bus-ed home with Yijun. He said an amount of random things today.

Yijun: I talk to God, he's my friend.
Me: Everyone's your friend right, including the tree -points to tree
Yijun: Yeah, hello tree! The tree says it doesn't like you.
Me: What why!
Yijun: Cuz it doesn't like your face.
Me: Scold your friend, how can you let your friend talk about your other friend like that!
Yijun: The sky is punishing it already. (Because it's raining)

Okay, some other stuff that I forgot, but thankyou JunJun for waiting for me until 10 arrived even though the rain got heavier and you had to walk home in heavy rain! :D :D

No comments: