Many pictures up, many pictures still not up. AAHHHH. Because it's 1236am now, and I have to wake up to meet Oliver :D, blog tomorrow, with more pictures. BYEBYE. Oh and XOXOs to Ryan and Shannon who gave me a coffee bean card along with their card! Also to SarahBarah for the pretty bangles and earrings, and Hard Rock dinner and merch.
Jolene scared Gerry and Mellie with her tongue piercing.
SarahBarah's house!
Her daddy arranged for all the balloons to be put up in her room, damn pretty!
BestFriend :D
More presents not pictured.
Yahyah, YES JO I CRIED HAHA.
Gayshits! And I'm not even talking about Chenyin, HAHA.
We all went for a swim after getting cake everywhere.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
avocado and egg toasts
-
So, this avocado-and-egg thing. Is this a thing that people know about?
Because it is AWESOME. And so incredibly easy. I love breakfast foods
probably ab...
I’m all for Technology, But…
-
I’ll be the first to admit that I suffer from an insane compulsion to check
my cell phone every 5 minutes. I can also truthfully say, however, that I
can...
No comments:
Post a Comment