Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Do frogs have ears?

YESTERDAY. Chenyin, Ryan, Ben and Joleneney were supposed to come over, by um, 10? But everyone woke up late, so we only really met at 11. Did like 2 scenes of Merchant Of Venice, then left to meet Yijun at the station, met Louise at Eunos, and went to town for lunch. Met Limeng on the way, saw Gerard at Citylink. We went to Marina to get lunch, and I checked out Novo, but they didn't have my flats D: D: D: Got my ring from Diva though. Stupid cheapo ring turns my finger green. HURHUR. Had lunch at Carl's Jr. Yummy Beef Chilli Cheese Fries :D :D :D Me and Jo went off to find Sarah at Lido. Goal only started at 5, and I had to be home for dinner, so we watched Surf's Up instead. Um, okay, not bad movie. Really short compared to the other recent movies though. Took pictures with The Simpsons family! :D Went to Wisma and walked around, tried on stuff at Forever21, and we saw Miss Nansi there, she reminded us about LangArts. HURHUR. Left after that, Jo went to meet Yijun for dinner, Sarah went to find her Daddy. She called me up after that to tell me about a certain hot guy. HAHAHA :D

TODAY. Woke up bright and early at 645. :D We only had two periods of school today because apparently, we worked very hard during SemesterOne. :D (Well, yeah if you say so.) Morning Maths- Parabolas are curved lines. They sound like those Mexican hat things. PE was terror, I am completely unfit. Justina was almost walking to keep up with me. HAHA. (Chenyin is very very fit. Yes she is. ) Canteen with Louise, Chenyin, Justina and Ryan, waiting for the guys who went to play soccer. Edwin, JayJay, and Ben came. Louise went to meet her group for LangArts, and the rest all came over. The guys went swimming, Chenyin and Justina went to watch. When we finally decided to actually start on LangArts, Justina went to find them, JayJay walked in without his shirt. ABSSSSS. Haha okay stop :D Chenyin was demonstrating her stalker skills. Everytime I showed her a random Friendster profile, she would go "OH! I know that girl, I read her/her girlfriend's/her ex bestfriend's blog before. OMG DAMN FREAKY.

Copied 2 scenes of MOV off Sparknotes, then went for lunch. JayJay, Justina and Edwin left to go home. Me and Chenyin were laughing damn hard trying to find Manaswi/give him directions. Louise came over, and we sorta managed to finish (copying) the script. Ben, Ryan and Chenyin all went to sleep! Stupid shitss. Apparently my floor is softer than their floor. Chenyin kept trying to take spastic photos, "sneaky attack!". Okay Chenyin, I pity Ryan for sitting next to you. They all left stuff at my house. JayJay his PE stuff, Ryan his PE stuff, Chenyin her jacket and wallet, Ben his soccer ball.

They changed the chairs and tables in our classroom to these hideous green ones.
After PE, everyone gets thirsty. Me, Ryan and Louise drank 2 cans each! OH AND I'M THE STACKING CHAMPION.
They all slept at my house. Chenyin sleeps so stylo milo! HAHA.
Ryan BIG ASS HAHAHAHA.
Ben!
Attack of the spaz!




This is Frenzy, hard at work. HAHA.
Ryan!
Unglam! ROBOT CHENYINNN WANTS TO GET INTO THE PHONEEE.
Joleneney!
Hello Homer Simpson, I am now part of your family! :D
Fuck you selfish pig. (And you, what is up with you.)



No comments: