Today was kinda eventful! Came to school late, and had temperature taking. Chenyin brought her ear thermometer which alot of us used, and she brought extra cover things which looked like super mini condoms. HAHA. Louise and Ryan demonstrated their uh, mating call thing. AHAHAHAHA. Calvin came back after dunno how long. Thank you CalvinEng for bringing the gummy bears for me! :D Everyone finished them ): And Ryan made up some sad story about how I made them from real bears. They are called Mag's Homemade Gummy Bears- MADE FROM REAL BEARS! HAHA. Chenyin bit off their heads and showed off. They are tiny detailed things that make my day everyday cuz it's so freaking funny that you HAVE to be there to get it (:
Got back GPA during LangArts. Cohort ranking of 72, way to go Mag. Chinese was basically 50 minutes of doing nothing because no teacher came in. Lunch then Physics which was great cuz I understood it allllll :D :D Went opposite with Denise(finally, another girl in Maths In Art), JayJay, Calvin, Edwin, Ryan, Chenyin, Zhihong, Melvin, to get our waffles. Went back for Maths In Art, MIA FOR SHORT, and was late again. :D Whatever lah, the teacher gets on our nerves. Edwin wanted to hear how she pronounced Kuala Lumpur, so JayJay asked her if she has been to Kuala Lumpur, she just said no. ): How disappointing. LIMENG SAID SOMETHING VERY STUPID TODAY IN CLASS.
So the question was why we couldn't create our tessellations using a triangle, and the answer was because a triangle has no PARALLEL sides. Limeng said "Parallel triangle!" And obviously we would go wtf? Then he said "Yeah, what about EQUILATERAL triangle?" HAHAHAHA OMG OMG OMG WTFFFFF, IF HE CAN EVER FIND A PARALLEL TRIANGLE, HE WILL BE A BILLIONAIRE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And because Calvin went to spread the story, he tried lying to me and told me that Calvin was the one who said it. FORGETTING THAT I AM IN THE CLASS TOO. HAHA SPASTIC.
Home, then went to Simpang for dinner with Aunty Anisah, Aimee and Bibik. I want to go back to primary school and get 100s for everything ):
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment