I wanna earn money from doing like, nothing!! Hahahaha.
And turn into the kind of person that Lingalingaling doesn't want me to be. Though I don't know what she has against me getting some moolah, tsk!
Anyway, the caramel cake was a hit yesterday, woohoooooo!!!
I would attempt making it again except making the syrup was so scary and I have so little of my previous batch left grrrr. Yesterday we FINALLY started on making our tikis for Orientation. Omg they are damn cute!! Because our House theme is Stone Age, we drew (or rather, Brenda and Louise drew) Flintstones characters and we painted them yesterday. My cake disappeared like damn fast I didn't even know k! Mass dance practice, I had to teach Joanne the dance when I didn't know it well myself -.- Hahaha. Ohwell!!
Mummy picked Calvin up today then brought us to Sakura for lunch. Woohoo!! Ate alot then me and Calvin cabbed down to Cine to watch.. TWILIGHT

After the close to year long hype and excitement over Twilight, the movie was SUCH a letdown. It was bland, with little focus on the relationship between Edward and Bella, which was almost the main storyline in all 4 books anyway. Plus, in the books I totally fell in love with Edward and I think choosing Robert Pattinson to play him was a stupid choice!!! In the posters he just looks like a demon ok, and you're supposed to show him struggling to control his "animal" side when it comes to Bella. I see the effort on his part but he just ends up looking spastic, like he can't speak properly and he has I dunno, fits or something. I read reviews before watching the movie and I can't help but agree with some of them when you end up thinking Bella is stupid for choosing to trust a freaking vampire barely what, 3 days after sorta meeting him? It's supposed to be a few weeks I guess but they hardly showed them together in the first part of the movie therefore it was damn slow..... And I normally love Kirsten Stewart, especially after her stellar performance in Panic Room but she was just unusually stiff in this one, with little personality. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
The special effects in the show like the super strength and speed and stuff are kinda exaggerated, didn't like them much. OH I KNOW WHAT I HATED ABOUT THE SHOW. I know Forks is supposed to be rainy and like, dark all the time. But really, does the whole cast have to be so unnaturally white?! Why not pick some naturally fair people, like europeans or something! Edward is supposed to have old school manners and stuff, like a gentleman. Don't you think a European would be perfect?!?!?!?!
The only scene, and I mean ONLY scene that got my heart pumping was the very last scene where James like, trapped Bella. That was damn freaky and stupid Calvin had no reaction so I was like "EEEEEEEEEEE *grab his thigh (cuz his arm was I dunno where) then let go*" just cuz i was tense. (:
Anyway, many people blamed Catherine Hardwicke for her horrible directing of the movie, I don't know whether I agree or not but I'm still disappointed in the movie, and she was fired from the studio so New Moon won't be directed by her, hopefully it'll be better!!
Edward. Is. Ugly.
I loved Jacob so much more la!! Though I kinda hated his long hair in the movie. He was Sharkboy!!
AND Gaspard was in consideration for the role of Edward. Why didn't he get it? WHY?!?! WHY?!!!! He's European!!
And of course my favourite leading man will always be Alex Pettyfer la. Honestly, it's so obvious he should have been picked. With his CRAZY unworldly good looks like Edward is supposed to have, and his sexy cheekbones and abs and omg everythingggg. Just look at his pictures for Armani! He looks EXACTLY like a vampire ok he like, can melt glass with his gaze or something.
I think I liked the supporting cast more than the main cast. Bella's dad, Charlie, was freaking funny haha and Eric her friend was super cute la! Hahahaha. And I liked Alice, I always thought of her as a blonde but the few short moments she acted in the movie I think she acted well and cute and pixie-ish haha. Jasper was plain funny even though he didn't talk cuz his face was so tormented and retarded haha. All in all, I think the 10 bucks for the movie ticket wasn't worth it, I would have gladly paid the student price of 6 bucks just for the sake of watching it. Damn my impatience of wanting to watch Twilight so badly!!___________________________________
Ok Twilight post over. After the movie, walked around Heeren with Calvin killing time before his work started. Got myself a pair of yellow shades yaaaay (: Found new slippers that I liked!! Dammit, more choices to be made. Went to Bugis to get something for Yiyi, she insisted that I had to go to Watson's in PACO building, apparently beside Bugis Junction. I think it's non-existent because I WALKED AROUND THE WHOLE OF BUGIS JUNCTION AND FOUND NO SUCH BUILDING. Then I went back into Bugis, went to the Watson's there AND FOUND WHAT SHE WANTED. GRRR!!! Home, finally. Went to eat Botak Jones. It wasn't fantastic, I wouldn't specially go there to eat. But it was ok. Then went for some foot detox thing at Aunty Muriel's shop. I'll blog about that later cuz I took pictures that are in Mummy's camera nowwww. HOME and Miss World was on Channel 5. Mcfly performed and I missed it!! ): I miss Harry.
No comments:
Post a Comment