Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Super Animals

Went out to watch Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist with Yijun yesterday! Met at Vivo very early and he was wearing this like, bright coloured shirt with some cartoon design on it and I couldn't recognise him hahahaha. Anyway, caught the 12.50 show and I really liked it!! It was so funny and cute la! Jun laughed at the sweet part k I hate him. And we got couple seats like wtf. Anyway, ate then had to kill time waiting for Meredith and Ling to come meet me. Walked rounds around Vivo like dunno how many times and then went to Toys R Us and walked more rounds. Looked at oddly shaped Sesame Street Characters and contempleted buying an ice cream maker for 20 bucks. (:

ANYWAY, Ling and Meredith were so retarded k. I msged them and they told me they were at City Hall, so I thought they would be reaching soon. About 10 mins later they called me and I'm like "Where are you?" "City Hall". WTF??!!??! Turns out they stopped at City Hall, took a train to Dhoby Ghaut and planned to go to Harbourfront from there. Not only is that changing more times than you should, they also took the WRONG train from Dhoby Ghaut and therefore ended up back at City Hall. The geniusness of the people I'm related to.

So they came then Yijun left. Went to NUM to look at Havianas, decided on the ones that we wanted but because Agatha Siew has very small feet, we had to reserve hers at Citylink then go collect. And also because of her tiny feet, the smallest size of shoes at Mizuno couldn't fit her. MAKING OUR TRIP TO VIVO, A WASTED TRIP. Grrr. So we went down to City Link and I finally got my Havianas woohoo!!! Saw Marcus on the way. I got Blue logo and Ling got Brown logo yaaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!! Home after that where we met Yiyi at Eastpoint then she brought us to Sakae to eat. Overpriced, stale, sushi. UGH. Someone was giving out flyers and he wished me a Merry Christmas so I took it. It was like, details about some church so I threw it away. I don't appreciate people asking me to go for their services, or joining their church etc. I belong to my own church!




Today, was supposed to get a LUNCH TREAT AT SHASLIK from Calvin but his mum didn't let him out of the house earlier so in the end we just went to town. Went to Cine cuz Calvin wanted to eat. Met Min Li!!! She's on holiday here from Australia omg it's been soooo long since I last saw her (: Then to Heeren to get my Christmas present :D A very pointless thing but I happy what and I didn't want to buy it for myself haha. Met Jia Ning there and found out she's studying in Taiwan now. Walau everyone's overseas la >:[ Walked around around around went to collect his pay and almost died crossing the road, went to Wheelock, sat down and read, he fell asleep. Then went to look at cakes. Went to TAKA to get some ice cream and fooood and a book for Ling, then to Paragon to Toys R Us where I wanted to consider buying the ice cream maker again hahaha. Then Calvin got something for his climbing thingy, had to queue up to wrap it but it was succcchhh a long queue so I asked this lady if I could stand in front of her since I only had 1 item and she had many. She was very very nice and let me (: Yaaaaay I feel the Christmas spirit! Hahaha. (: Walked back to Heeren and we met Daniel (today is such a good day for meeting people la.) Calvin went to collect the stuff he ordered. Sat there for like an hour waiting for him k!!!! After that went to Centrepoint so that I could get strawberries for Mummy, THEN home.

Kns I bought things for everyone today la!!! Grrrrr. I wanted to sleep at like 11 but then I couldn't sleep, sigh. I'm listening to the Angus Thongs soundtrack now hoping it helps me sleeeeeeeeep. OMG YAAAAAAY I just got the Plain White T's album from Melvin, I just need to figure out how to extract files.... Extracted!!

OH AND MUMMY BETRAYED THIS WHOLE HOUSEHOLD BY BUYING.... A WEIGHING MACHINE. Buy for what?!?! We were doing fine without it! I don't need digital numbers to tell me "MAG YOU ARE VERY FAT STOP EATING". Dammit!!!

No comments: