
Met Sarah today to watch Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging. OMG IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!!! It was funny and had cute boys, ALWAYS a good combination. :DDD I was squealing throughout the movie, typical me when it comes to cute boys x3. BECAUSE.... THERE WERE 3 CUTE BOYS IN THE MOVIE!!! :DDDD Me and Sarah are gonna move to UK woohoo!!!! Met alot of people today anyway, including Chenyin, Shara, Neritta, Crystal, and I saw Samuel our OBM instructor! Went Christmas shopping and spent tooooooo much money ): BUTTTTT I got my Chanel nail polish like woohoo!!!!!!! Courtesy of the 220 dollars worth of Tangs vouchers that Mummy passed to me (: Though I only spent 30 bucks worth. Checked out shoes that totally ripped off the Ferragamo design, and they're SOOOO not worth it. MUST. GET. ORIGINAL!!!!! Got presents for Ling and Calvin, bought random heart shaped shades that are so adorable and a complete waste of money AHAHA. Walked over to Heeren to visit Calvin and ended up sitting there cuz I was too lazy to move. Then Nic Lau came and passed us both gifts from Tokyo Disneyland! Hahaha including a box of F-CUP BISCUITS WTF HAHAHAHA. They're supposed to make your boobs grow bigger, which I don't particularly need. So anyone else is welcome to them ;) Went home.
Ok I'm typing with wet painted nails now and it's kinda tough. Calvin Eng is going away to KL tomorrrrrrow BYEBYE! (: I am actually going for dance tomorrow, early sleep is imperative. Although it is 2.55 now so it makes little difference. OK BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment