
I should really finish up the 5 episodes of Skins that are currently residing in my computer now. Maaxie, Tony, Chris!!!!!!!! Hahahaha.
ANYWAY! Went for dance practice yesterday morning, surprise surprise! It was TA reunion ok all of us were thereeee!!! RACHEL AND VIVIAN RETURNED FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE HOLIDAYS!! Fun funnnn anyway after prac we ordered pizza and played stupid games like Bang Bang and then the pizzas came and Kenneth brought some magician friend of his so we had a magic show while eating pizza woohoo. Life is good. After that, camwhored like mad, jumping shots in various poses, then random self timers. (: Bus-ed home with Charis, Rachel, and Vivian. Home, showered then went with Meredith to meet Mummy at Lavender so they could take passport pictures. Next, went down to town AGAAAAIN with Meredith. Met Soph and Ellery. They just watched Twilight and Soph didn't like it cuz it was too simple while Ellery liked it cuz it was simple. HAHAH go figure.
We got a skirt each, then went arounddddd. She bought 2 PAIRS OF SHADES OK so I'm not a rubbish spendthrift afterall hahaha. We had a damn good and budget dinner + free cream puff but I cannot tell the story cuz we are very bad people HAHAHA. No laaaa. Anyway went back to Lavender then Mummy picked us up. We went to Parkway and bought uhhhhhhhh I forgot what. A new belt and new bras for Meredith then..... Nothing. It was late anyway so we went home.
Oh oh and here's what my new Chanel nail polish looks like. Presenting... MARILYN!!

SO PRETTY RIGHT?!?!?!?! It looks darker on my nails actually but whatever woohoo!
Today went out with Mummy, Yiyi, Ling and Meredith. Went to town for the third consecutive day. Managed to get some Benefit things from Tang. OMG I'M SO IRRITATED MY CREASELESS CREAM EYESHADOW COST 40 BUCKS OK!!!!!!!!! And on the website it's 19 bucks WTF?!?!?!?! >:[ Luckily we were buying it to use up the vouchers. As if Mummy will pay 107 bucks in total for some cream eyeshadow/liner and an eyeshadow palette (which was 67 bucks and costs 32 on the website I HATE SG). Anyway we walked from like, Wheelock to Isetan at Lido where we were "harrassed" by 2 guys who were trying to get us to buy some useless Mickey Mouse notebook or photo album thing. THEY REFUSED TO LET US GO!!!! And one of them thought me and Meredith were twins k. As if I'm so skinny. And she's so pretty. HAHAHAH. :D :D After Isetan we went to I dunno, Tangs again I think, then to Taka then back to Lido for Pepper Lunch then FINALLY back to Tangs cuz the car's there hahaha.
My too expensive but still very pretty and nice to use Creaseless eyeshadow woohoo!!! OK I have to start baking for Christmas. I want to start a tradition NOW HAHA. Sugar cookies!!!!!! My break from town tomorrow shall be spent at Phoon Huat buying cookie cutters LOL. DAMMIT I THINK DAISO HAS CUTE ONES. >:[ But I don't wanna go all the way there!! Never mind. NEVER MIND. Ey wait I can just make the dough tmrw, then get the cutters like.. on Monday/Tuesday then bake on Tues night ok scratch that it's going to be a late night, Monday night then ice on Tuesday, giving them time to perfectly harden by Wednesday then can pack already! I AM SO WELL PLANNED! If only I could say the same about the holiday homework............................ OK BYE.And the song currently on repeat is totally Ultraviolet, RIGHT SARAH?!?! :D Omgggg I feel like giggling girlishly cuz I keep thinking of him looking at her and omg... OK WAIT WRONG SONG. It's Ever Fallen In Love that makes me mad like that HAHAHA. Whatever, good song good song woohoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment