It's 4 hours and 22 minutes into New Year's Eve and already I've
1) Gotten angry, irritated
2) Ranted about everything that ran through my mind
3) Broke down
4) Wiped away my tears, blew out my snot, straightened my thoughts out
5) Decided nothing is worth me wasting a perfectly good day to NOT do my homework, therefore closed the window where my 95 words of nothing were staring at me
6) Talked to someone I'm not necessarily close to because it seemed better than talking to anyone I am close to. (Or because you were all just asleep haha.)
7) Blogged 3 times.
8) Edited 5 of my LJ posts.
9) Listened to 3 different albums
10) Made an attempt to connect back with a friend. (:
WOOHOO I'M SO BLOODY PRODUCTIVE. Except where it counts. Like with my homework. :D It's not 4.26 so I took 4 minuts to blog this and my eyes are swollen like little slits and it's not funny I can't see properly SO I'M GOING TO SLEEP. BYE.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment