Monday, December 22, 2008

And the heart shaped bruises make my kisses divine

You know what I really, reallllly, reallllly want for Christmas?
.
.
.
.
.
An ice cream maker!
:D

I just Googled "ice cream machine" and I'm quite worried that the first few links are all China sites.
There are soooo many ice cream recipes out there ok and an ice cream maker would be WONDERFUL. Ever since yesterday when I found out that we actually own a Kenwood Chef which is like steel and all professional looking (I still want a Kitchenaid but that's obviously only for vanity purposes, it's so pretty!) and everyone says the Kenwood chef is better. I want my ice cream maker. I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:[

Secret Santa?

And I found the Grad night video woohoo! So you can see what the month of intensive, crazy, extreme, tiring, practices led up to (:

No comments: