Friday, December 5, 2008

Marshmallows for breakfast


Fine, I'm sorry I've been AWOL for I dunno how long hahaha. Just never had the urge to switch on my computer, go online and get sucked into the internet, though it actually shocks me because I miss SO MUCH when I don't go online, don't read blogs etcetc. Oh well. I dyed my hair today, for the first time in my entire 16 years of life, no, Mummy spreading her leftover dye on my hair does not count. I bought Red Mahogany and was really expecting a red colour. Guess I left it for too short a time CUZ THERE'S NO FREAKING DIFFERENCE AND I JUST EXPOSED MY HAIR TO THE HARMFUL EFFECTS OF DYE FOR NO DIFFERENCE?!?!?!?!?! WALAU!!! I mean, you could probably see faint hints of red under very strong light and at specific angles, but I don't want subtle, I want OBVIOUS RED. Grrrr!!!

Grad night was on Monday, exciting things happened on that day (: I think Vivian has never been as amused or irritated at me hahahahaha. BUT I still insist on my side of the story, that is was a bonding exercise when we walked to Citylink 3 times :D Calvin shut up and stop telling people your warped version of the story k! Grad night performance was fricking awesome! Angel was unduly worried throughout all the rehearsals and all the "I don't know what to do with you all already" did little to calm our nerves, but we pulled it off like WOOHOO!!! It was probably due to the fact that me, Vivian and Angeline were camwhoring like siao while waiting to perform haha and we were so bloody high!! Took many many photos but I'm waaaay too lazy to upload them. Oh and we got our dance on video in Vivian's camera so when it's up then I'll post it yaaaayyyy.

During Superkids, Aunty Ann was telling a story about these two sisters who would always play in the closet and one day some box fell on the sister's head then she fell sick. The other girl then hid in the closet and prayed for her sister to get better, and she did! So Aunty Ann asked, "What's the moral of the story?' Raphael answered "Don't play in cupboard."

He's so bloody cute la how can you not love him!! Hahaha. That was the last lesson of Superkids for the year. I wanna go on to teach Primary 1 kids so I don't have to leave my 6 year olds, especially Mitchell who I haven't seen since I dunno when ): ): OH and I have neglected to mention that one day I was vacuuming my keyboard trying to suck up all the ants that I'm convinced are living in my computer, and my V key got sucked up. Then I couldn't find it in the vacuum cleaner dust bag thingy either so now I'm V key less and it's very annoying. I think I'm gonna dig out the F11 key to replace it. Going out with SarahBarah tomorrow and she insists that meeting at 1 is too early. Tsk Sarah! But I'll probably be late so yeaaaah. :D Wild Child, movie marathon/sleepover, then Chunk fest WOOHOO!!! Her dad said "Don't throw a party" to her when she mentioned I was staying over. It could have been that the neighbours kindaaa called the police during the last sleepover we had... :D HAHAHAHA. And anyway, how much noise could 2 girls make?! We're only planning for some 430am Macs breakfast (:

Hi Charis, yes I've missed you la!! (:

No comments: