Sunday, December 28, 2008

She's got cooties

OMGGGGGG. I'm like mass saving pictures of.. Ok scratch that I'm not mentioning HAHAHA.
Anyway it's like, 4.18 now I really should be sleeping cuz we're going off to JB tomorrow1 mummy had some hotel visits to use up so we're just gonna spend a night there. WOOHOO I CAN EAT CURRY FISH HEAD!!! Yesterday's Boxing Day dinner was a blasssst! Even if the venue was hard to find... AIYAH NOT MY FAULT K THE GUYS FOUND IT EASILY ENOUGH >:[ Pictures are up on Calvin's blog, but I'll blog my own when I get them from him! (: Ryan's back from Japan bearing gifts of food, Hello Kitty oil control paper, finger twister, and pictures of his trip. Woohoo! The end of December reminds me that I reallllly should get started on HW. But somehow.. I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO HAHAHA. Eeeee I just realised my nail polish got reaaaallly badly chipped. ): Anywaaaaay, thanks Calvin for my fedoraaa ;D Of course I'll wear it often, enough! (: EVEN UNCLE'S REACTION TO MY HAT WAS "I hope you have an occasion to wear it" Damn!

And SarahBaraaaah I have a video I'm SURE you'll wanna watch ;)

To certain unnamed individual whose pictures are currently filling up my ever diminishing hard drive space as we speak: OHMYGOODNESS WHY ARE YOU SO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: