
WOOHOO HAHAHHAHA I'm like, staying at Edelweiss Park now and there's not supposed to be internet buttt.. I found some thingy without a password and managed to use it! Thank you to whoever's internet I'm using now! Anyway, I'm doing some late night work now. Work like... my 5 GP newspaper articles and I've chosen 3 articles and have currently written 95 words. YAY ME RIIIIGHT?!?! Feeeeeel an inexplicable urge to cry and I dunno, rant, talk. I wish i didn't feel like avoiding you, I wish I knew what you were going through, I wish you didn't annoy me as much as you're annoying me now, I wish I could change but then again I have no regrets about where I am now, maybe 1. I love the fact that we can talk, and I can tell you about random things and whether or not your reaction is one of nonchalance, somehow it seems to be the ONLY voice of reason. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
And did you know that in 6 countries, you can be subject to the death penalty for homosexuality? And that The Organisation of the Islamic Conference has a formal resolution that has "sexual orientation" as one of the central reasons for an execution. Wow. And members of the UN who are opposing a declaration to decriminalise homosexuality have criticised it as an attempt to "legitimise paedophilia and other deplorable acts". HOW IS YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS PAEDOPHILIA?! I don't hear anyone saying they were born with a penchant for molesting babies/ looking at naked kids. In fact, as I always hear on CSI, most sexual offenders were like, violated as a kid. And I'm very, very sure that your surroundings play a part in HONING YOUR PERVERSE HABITS. But you can't nurture a child to grow up gay!!! You're just born that way!! And on the same note, God created everyone to be equal, to have the capacity to love and be loved, I see no reason why just because I happen to like someone of the same sex (I don't btw), I'm somehow less deserving and not comparable to a normal human being.
UGH WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO. I honestly believe that the world is going to end. And I sure hope I'm not alive to see it, because right now it's already quite screwed up and if it gets worse, I shudder to think what it's going to be like. But since it's already New Year's Eve, I can't start the year on such a bad note and think of such unprosperous things! Tsk Mag. Ok I shall go back to trying to finish up at least 1 GP article by tonight, and then tomorrow after the traditional feasting + watching DVDs to ring in the New Year, I might do a proper New Year post. Hope everyone has nice New Year's Eve plans, especially those who have a loved one to spend it with. Kiss him/her as the clock strikes 12 and I hope it's exactly like my favourite scene in The OC. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment