Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another ordinary day/ Disenchanted


1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
  • 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
  • 3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
  • 4. Tag 10 friends.
  • 5. Everyone tagged as to do the same thing.
  • 6. Have Fun!

  • 1. IF SOMEONE SAYS ‘ARE YOU OKAY’ YOU SAY?
    Saturday Night- Mcfly

    2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
    Same Old Stuff- The Feeling (OMG I'M SO NOT THE SAME OLD STUFF!!! I'M EXCITING!)

    3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
    Stronger- Kanye West (Um yeah I guess the guy I like should be stronger than me? HAHA.)


    4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
    The Best Thing- Relient K (Considering today is only 2 hours old,
    I guess I feel quite ok. Hungry, but ok)

    5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
    Entertain The Pain- My Favourite Highway (Omg that sucks how can my life's purpose be entertaining pain???)

    6. WHAT’S YOUR MOTTO?
    Met This Girl- Mcfly (HAHAHAHAHA in my case it would be boy (: )


    7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
    Surfer Babe- Mcfly (HAHAHHAHAHAHA LIKE, TOTALLY!!!! Maybe the babe part ;) )

    8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
    Everything We Had- The Academy Is (Um yeah they HAD me? OK weird.)

    9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
    Ocean and Atlantic- Mayday Parade (Woohoo I think about water?? This TOTALLY fits my surfer babe image)


    10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
    Rough Landing Holly- Yellowcard (Math uhhh roughs me up)


    11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
    You're Crashing, But You're No Wave- Fall Out Boy (HUH.)

    12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
    If You Like Pina Coladas- Jimmy Buffett (I don't like pina coladas, and why do I have this song. I'M GONNA RESHUFFLE)
    Sorry- Daughtry (This sucks more.)

    13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
    There Are Worse Things I Could Do- Stockard Channing (I wanna be a lawyer so yeaaah I guess there ARE worse things I could do.)

    14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
    Lonely People- Augustana (AWWWWWWWWWWW)


    15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
    Mistakes We Knew We Were Making- Mae (WTF.)


    16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
    Anyone Else But You- The Moldy Peaches (This song should be switched with the above I HATE THIS QUIZ >:[ )

    17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
    Hard To Say- The Used (True, I have many interests.)

    18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
    Everything Is Alright- Motion City Soundtrack (WOOHOO I AM FEARLESS.)

    19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
    Different- Acceptance (NOOOOO link reshuffle!)
    American Dream- Switchfoot (I do wanna migrate but it isn't a secret)

    20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
    Can You Sleep- Courtney Jaye (Hahaha well I obviously NEED sleep but I want food.)

    21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
    Honestly- Cartel (Um they're honest?)

    22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
    Disenchanted- My Chemical Romance (OK.)

    I tag.. Calvin, SarahBarah, Louise, Ryan, Charis, Rachel, Meredith, Anyone else.

    OK because me and Meredith always get late night hunger pangs, she's currently making wantons from scratch. SCRATCH!! Like the dough and everything. And it's 2.15 in the morning. She started making them at like, 1.30 I think. I'm reallllly hungry. UGH I HATE MY STOMACH. But I did like some exercises from Seventeen! They're apparently VERY helpful and they're from Ashley Tisdale's personal trainer hahahahahahahaha. Crap I think that's why I'm hungry. And SarahBarah sucks ):

    /Edit WOOHOO wantons are done!!! Good supper -pats belly contentedly. Oh that time we went to buy butter and sugar and flour and we had to walk back home carrying heaaavvyyy loads. So me and Meredith were both comparing how much we had to carry.

    Me: Walau I'm carrying 2 bags of flour ok!!
    Meredith: But you carrying self-RAISING flour. So it will carry itself!

    Even my sister can be so lame omg. Hannah Montana is on woohoo!!! And I just ate chocolate.

    No comments: