Lunch then Humans. Which was equally slack. :D We had to do the FILA chart adn come up with 3 ideas. Nicholas wrote all over Justina's hand so me, ASHLEY BANANA CLONE, and Justina went to the toilet for like 10mins to scrub off as much as possible. Sorry Calvin for not doing anything for Humans, except for drawing the pigeon. :/ We clipped up Yijun's hair, and Ashley wore my specs, then we put them on him too! Damn cute. :D Chem was the SLACKEST! We got let off at 310! She said "If there are no questions, I'll see you next week." YAY MRS KOH!
Went opposite with Joleneney, Yijun and Calvin. I needed food, so thankyou Yijun for paying for my waffle even though you only had 3bucks left in your wallet! (: Calvin and Jo went to the mama shop to get sweets for tomorrow. Yijun wanted to get cat food as a birthday present. HAHA. Went back to school and Justina got green vodka, and I drank it, and spilled it down my uh, shirt. D:
Met Mr Daniel Ng, who commented on my hair, which is NOT dyed. Joleneney didn't even get caught for her THREE piercings and so obviously dyed hair. He sent Chenyin, Justina and Louise down to People's Association, while Me, Calvin and Jolene cabbed down since the school was paying. :D We sang Busted songs throughout the whole trip. Lovely (: There were no potato/ phantom/ fishball costumes, and we had to pick ethnic costumes? Justina saw a milkmaid costume, AND NO I DID NOT GET IT. So I decided to just borrow Sarah Barah's purple punjabi suit again. (: Louise got a CHILLIHOTRED punjabi suit, Chenyin got the SIA air stewardess uniform, Justina got a Thai costume, Joleneney got a kimono, and Calvin got a uh, I don't know what it is. Eurasian? It was like coat tails and cumberbands, so full suit? Cool! The lady kept calling him "xiao2 di4"(little brother). DAMN FUNNY. And we realised he was the youngest among all of us too! And then he threatened to not get me anything for my birthday, so we shut up. HAHA. Oh and
Mr Ng dropped us off at the main road, and Justina was so stupid to admit that she had a boyfriend, because Spencer was waiting for her. She should have just said he's her brother lah! Train-ed home with Calvin, Louise, Chenyin and Joleneney. Mummy and Meredith are both sick. I'm hungry, and I need to shower. Pictures!
Toilets, are our thing :D
JUNJUNNNNN. :D Damn cute right!
No comments:
Post a Comment